The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 31  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:06 pm
Posts: 1600
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
... post behind Denny so he doesn't feel all alone in this thread.


another thing jam cruise makes me do....
stop by the fabric store and craft store once a week... now all I need is the time to create things from all the items I've purchased!

_________________
George Matters!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:21 pm
Posts: 3081
Location: 'Nawlins...the FUNK capitol of the world!
anandamayi wrote:
... post behind Denny so he doesn't feel all alone in this thread.


another thing jam cruise makes me do....
stop by the fabric store and craft store once a week... now all I need is the time to create things from all the items I've purchased!


come over any night and we will feed you and make stuff!!!

_________________
LIRR, JC4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
The Mrs. JC3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
[color=#BF40BF][/color]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:31 am
Posts: 2374
Location: Sailing towards JC13
Purchase a watch specifically for JamCruise (zebra print of course) and set it East Coast time zone even tho you live in the West Coast time zone and then just plan on subtracting 3 hrs if you ever use it at home.

_________________
"Boogie on Down w/ Water all Around!"
<3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:21 pm
Posts: 3081
Location: 'Nawlins...the FUNK capitol of the world!
phorevergr8ful wrote:
Purchase a watch specifically for JamCruise (zebra print of course) and set it East Coast time zone even tho you live in the West Coast time zone and then just plan on subtracting 3 hrs if you ever use it at home.



Sounds complicated........last year was great because Jeff was my Designated Watchman---and he's from the East Coast ...easy peasy! Maybe Jeff would like a Zebra watch??!!! 8)

:D theMrs

_________________
LIRR, JC4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
The Mrs. JC3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
[color=#BF40BF][/color]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:21 pm
Posts: 3081
Location: 'Nawlins...the FUNK capitol of the world!
Create perfect moments in time on the boat I call R-cubed:

Rest
Regroup
Rejuvinate

These are easy to add to my Jamcruise Schedule before the fun begins. I can add or move these moments, but atleast they're there on the schedule............and they help me pull this all-nighter! It's like the 20-minute comfy-chair nap, cubed!!!!

:D theMrs

_________________
LIRR, JC4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
The Mrs. JC3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
[color=#BF40BF][/color]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:31 am
Posts: 2374
Location: Sailing towards JC13
:CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:

R cubed!!!! Mindy is the woman!

Her method was tested last year with amazing success!!! It will definitely keep you from :WALL:

_________________
"Boogie on Down w/ Water all Around!"
<3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:21 pm
Posts: 3081
Location: 'Nawlins...the FUNK capitol of the world!
If memory serves, The best thing about R cubed...........is you can do everything in as little as one minute AND anywhere!!

oh ya, to get this thread back on track..............

Jamcruise makes me love YOU more and more each year!!!!!!!!

8) mrs

_________________
LIRR, JC4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
The Mrs. JC3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
[color=#BF40BF][/color]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:07 am
Posts: 46
makes me happy, with extra anticipation, when i see todd whip out his silver thong undies and place them in the JC suitcase. let's just say future night will be bright, large, and shiny!

:twisted:

_________________
~~~~shae~~~~

Cat on a tin roof... dogs in a pile... NOTHIN LEFT TO DO BUT SMILE SMILE SMILE!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:31 am
Posts: 2374
Location: Sailing towards JC13
shae wrote:
makes me happy, with extra anticipation, when i see todd whip out his silver thong undies and place them in the JC suitcase.

That's the kind of Future Night I expected when it was scheduled for the last night. Do it too it, but understand if I stand over there and keep my eyes up.

_________________
"Boogie on Down w/ Water all Around!"
<3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:21 pm
Posts: 3081
Location: 'Nawlins...the FUNK capitol of the world!
phorevergr8ful wrote:
shae wrote:
makes me happy, with extra anticipation, when i see todd whip out his silver thong undies and place them in the JC suitcase.

That's the kind of Future Night I expected when it was scheduled for the last night. Do it too it, but understand if I stand over there and keep my eyes up.


De- just be careful if ya passout or nap :SNOOTY:

_________________
LIRR, JC4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
The Mrs. JC3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
[color=#BF40BF][/color]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: In the kitchen...baking a bun
shae wrote:
... when i see todd whip out his silver thong undies ..future night will be bright, large, and shiny!

:twisted:


Now we know more about Todd :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: In the kitchen...baking a bun
...And I just went and looked at the watch...it is keeping perfect time!! Pretty good for a $20 Walgreens old man watch, Jeff says he is going to wear it again :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:31 am
Posts: 2374
Location: Sailing towards JC13
LIRR wrote:
phorevergr8ful wrote:
shae wrote:
makes me happy, with extra anticipation, when i see todd whip out his silver thong undies and place them in the JC suitcase.

That's the kind of Future Night I expected when it was scheduled for the last night. Do it too it, but understand if I stand over there and keep my eyes up.


De- just be careful if ya passout or nap :SNOOTY:

Yah, for sure, guess no passin out or nappin, thank goodness for R cubed cause nothing bad ever happens when you R cubed! :mrgreen:

_________________
"Boogie on Down w/ Water all Around!"
<3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: In the kitchen...baking a bun
Speaking of naps sitting up in chairs on Jam Cruise...

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Jamcruise Makes You Do.......
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:31 am
Posts: 2374
Location: Sailing towards JC13
Ask to borrow makeup...

and I've been informed its called blush :oops:

_________________
"Boogie on Down w/ Water all Around!"
<3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 31  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group