The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 Post subject: Re: Jam Cruise 9 Sunset-Drum Circle
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:26 am 

don't worry I got some sense for you......way better then the nonsense that's been going around lately

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:15 pm 

august dupree wrote:
How are things coming along with the 1,000,000 tree project Rob?

buehlerhead wrote:
Awesome! :mrgreen:
I have had the amazing opportunity Working with Harmonic Percussion this cycle.
On April 20, 2012, I had Dave Schools from WSP/Mickey Hart Band draw the winner for the drum. Right afterwards, I had a "StarSeed" Tongue drum that was made for Mickey Hart, signed over to the "Be Heady" Tree project by Mickey. The drum is currently on auction for fund-raising. Donations to Trees, Water, and People will allow you an opportunity to place a silent bid on the signed StarSeed!

You can see my efforts/blog/join in the fun and games here: http://www.beheady.com

It is really cool because Dr. Arvin Scott came up with the idea to create the instrument for Mickey, who has the largest percussion collection in the world. Dr. Arvin Scott has played percussion with WSP many times. Synchronistic Transitions as this Sacred Steel changes Hands!!

You may have also seen me on JC11 this year with a StarSEED in line during the autograph signing. I was the wookie holding everyone up :P I had Megan, The sweetest awesomest TWP rep, with me photographing the signing of the Heart Pine Plugs for a "Freq' Series" of 23 STARSEEDS that will help reforest 4200 trees in El Salvador in Honor of my pops. There are 19 Left for Sale.
--->Check out my blog about the Freq' Intro Here during the 2013 Tucson Gem SHow. We raised funds to plant 800 trees in 16 days!---> http://www.beheady.com/2/post/2013/02/tucson-gem-show-2013-introducing-the-frequency-series.html

OK, so is someone going to win this year? Details please!!!!

"Starseed opportunity begins Valentine's Day!

We are synergy-zing with TerraTonza and Trees, Water & People to create a custom 13-Note, 16" Starseed for Jam Cruise 13 which will be signed by the musicians on board the Ship. By donating a minimum of $5 to Trees, Water, People, you will be entered to Win this 1 of a Kind Special Edition Instrument.

Stay tuned for more details!
Love, Heady"

Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:56 am 

Someone gets an Instrument EVERY time I have a giveaway Love! Did you see the video of Dave Schools drawing the winner on the blog with the Djembe? That happened the same day Mickey Hart signed his instrument over to me to keep my project going! Did you read the 4/20 Cannabis Cup blog with pictures? Did you see this year's Jam Cruise Starseed on the Positive Legacy Silent Auction that did better than I imagined?!

And for my latest major Tree Planting Give-away with TWP; Did you catch me getting the Current OCEAN's 13 Drum signed and played by every musician on JC13?

You can start entering as many times as you want Valentine's Day until 4/16/15. Winner drawn on 4/20/2015
$5 Donation= 5 Trees= 1 Entry

I can't get the You tube to embed. Visit Video Here: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI_g8WpJ3fI&list=PLBSPuwJG3kn8rTXhXUi6scJLK7gDK_EP_[/youtube]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:21 pm 

You're alright Buehler. 8)

Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:29 pm 

Way to go dude.Sorry about all the ribbing and joking we did,so very happy to see your visions becoming real. You showed us.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:34 pm 

longhairedfreak007 wrote:
Way to go dude.Sorry about all the ribbing and joking we did,so very happy to see your visions becoming real. You showed us.

Yeah he did! :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:29 pm 

I wasnt trying to show you, but thanks for keeping on my toes. I wanted to gain support cause I thought we can create greater good with a team of like minded people. As far as I am concerned, everything is in order and happening at the right time.

The Opportunity to donate and get an entry for the Mayan Ocean 13 Starseed has been activated.
I would love for the group, or anyone still getting updates from this to check out the site and let me know what you think.
I would also be grateful for sharing this with your harmonic percussion, and musician friends who would like to win a world class instrument!

http://www.beheady.com/

The Motet Approves of this message

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:24 am 

we have less then 2 months to figure this one out so i figured it was time to see where and when this drum circle is happening

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:40 am 

buehlerhead, are you on the boat this year?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23