My Website is ALWAYS working on Updating because this is an On-Going Effort, so My YouTube video has not updated on there, but is posted all over FB...
My Video and Donations Received are in progress, but I am unsure if I will update my site before I leave for Furthur tour out West.
Frim Jolly wrote:
Glad you're back under the old name.
Can you explain to me in a few sentences (I have checked out your website) where the $10 donations go?
I would be Glad to,
are there because I am communicating with these entities, or they have yet to become unaware of my actions. You can call me crazy, but I have a marketing degree, and since I never read this method in a book, I know it will work. College doesn't tell anyone the correct way to succeed, They only lay down guidlines...
and I know how to get around to get my Mission accomplished.BeHeady's initial goal of $1 million raised will First be used to gain Festival Family Foundation's 501(c)(3) certification.
Remaining Donations Raised through the raffle will be evenly distributed amongst the Charities of Be Heady's ChoiceBe Heady's CAUSES TO SUPPORT
1. Festival Family Foundation Start-Up
2. Be Heady Drum Promotions/Give-Aways
3. Vendor's Space for 2011 within FFF Community (US Fests)
4. Family Relief Effort (NJ-Tom's Choice)
5. Gulf Oil Relief (LA/FL
6. Hemp/ Medical Marijuana Advocacy (NY/USA
7. West Dover, Vermont Community Drive (VT-Adams Farm
8. Sustainable Jobs (MD-Trees for the Future Inc.
9. Sustainable Festivals (Y/JC/Captain Toasty
10. Your Home Bail Out (DE/PA Non-Profit)
11. As stated, we have more Energy than normal,
Here's Our extra 10% Food Drive (VT-SHS?)