The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jam Cruise 9 Sunset-Drum Circle
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:26 pm 

MissAslan wrote:
what has been amusing is all my friends and there responses..good luck with those vibrational energy gatherings and all..our chakras are aligned and my light is getting dull from reading your poor grammer and careless typos.. /rant

They're has been no shortage of poor Grammer in this thread, thats four sure

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:40 am 

MissAslan wrote:
i think beheady just talked us ALL into giving AT LEAST $10 more to LAPL this year..so he in some weird twisted way..he has accomplished something! i think i asked him on that other thread why he is not donating a primary Jam Cruise drum to the sanctioned and honest to goodness charity like the greening auction??
after reading his raffle website i see more ego than charity..sorry dude :(
and maybe learn from this that no matter how many fucking cruises you have been on..dont come asking for our hard earned cash before we get a better sense of who you are..i won the jam cruise forum award the same year you won wookie..i'm not an admin on the forum! i post here and these people KNOW me..i bet i'd get $10 donations if i told them i was too broke to buy a costume!
what has been amusing is all my friends and there responses..good luck with those vibrational energy gatherings and all..our chakras are aligned and my light is getting dull from reading your poor grammer and careless typos.. /rant

:shock: :D :D :) :o :o :) :D :D :shock:
NAIL>HEAD>HAMMER>BING
BTW I am Not the biggest Fan of Random Capitalization, for it Does not make a sentence Easier to Read. :twisted: :DOH: :twisted:
Just a few cents from the peanut gallery 8) :lol: 8)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:11 am 

herbgirl wrote:
:shock: :D :D :) :o :o :) :D :D :shock:
NAIL>HEAD>HAMMER>BING
Just a few cents from the peanut gallery 8) :lol: 8)

I like what you did here... visually and musically... kudos! (if you repeat... check it out... its waves of emotion, just like this thread... heh heh)

" :shock: :D :D :) :o :o :) :D :D :shock: :shock: :D :D :) :o :o :) :D :D :shock: :shock: :D :D :) :o :o :) :D :D :shock: :shock: :D :D :) :o :o :) :D :D :shock:.... "

"NAIL>HEAD>HAMMER>BING>NAIL>HEAD>HAMMER>BING>NAIL>HEAD>HAMMER>BING>NAIL>HEAD>HAMMER>BING.... "

-audioMonkeyLikesPeanuts :NINJA:

"Ya'll are the funkiest mutha's in the universe." - Bootsy Collins (in the Pantheon Theater)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:03 am 

MissAslan wrote:
our chakras are aligned and my light is getting dull from reading your poor grammer and careless typos.. /rant

You know it's spelled g-r-a-m-m-a-r, right? :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:25 am 

Hey everyone I am starting a new 501(c)3 to help Aslan pay for all her costume changes. Based on her last post she is struggling this year and how could we go on this year with out Aslan in costume? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:28 am 

You all are some hard-ass mothers to please...which is NOT my goal.
My goal was to communicate, which I did....and to get people to bring more instruments...specifically drums
I am glad you paid to see others play-But if you dont take the chance to bring your own instrument to play on the beach or on your own time- You will be tormented. Who the hell would pay $1,300 not to play with some of the musicians here-
-If you cant figure out where to go to not disturn anyone than you are a tool.
-Also glad everyone assumes what kind of person I am-or anyone else is for that matter- Like I would just get drunk and start tapping on my glass in the formal dining room during dinner and start a raucous or something?!! Maybe jump on the Jam Room stage with Billy and Micky and bang one out? How about climb the mast and play my drum up there-Oh yeah -they will turn around for that.

THIS FORUM has taken this to levels I have not considered. I am being attacked on multiple sides. I very much appreciate the few people that are researching the topic and trying to help.
Frim Jolly wrote:
You know it's spelled g-r-a-m-m-a-r, right?
NICE

SORRY I DIDNT READ THE OTHER FORUMS MISS ASIA-I DO DONATE ART to the Greening Auction EVERY year. I also volunteer on the boat as trash talker, and have been trying to get a job with the crew for years. I am tired of defending myself and am glad some of you get a kick out of this.

evenstar wrote:
I don't even want to discuss that the second item of your listed goals is to pay for your friends vending passes at festivals. That one takes this thread from mildly amusing to fairly repulsive.

I am sorry you only took 1 minute to read whats going on and are late in understanding anything dude. The fact is, IT SOUNDS LIKE NO ONE here vends for a living on the road. So unless you live the life, dont talk badly on what you dont understand...
I am trying to help people I do not know, but YES, I still consider them friends.

Does anyone here know cost of running a festival?
What about 10 Organizations running 10 different festivals?
How about the cost to Vend at a fest that got taken over by Nitrous, so you made no $$, and still had to pay to vend, for your ticket for music you missed cause you were at your booth, and for gas to the next spot to do it again?

My Raffle is not for Everyone-
It is for the person that wants to win my drum-
-or the person who wants to win a JC ticket-
-or the person who likes the Quilt the Raffle plans on purchasing from a Haitian village Sustained by their craft-
-OR for the person that loves the heady wrap that is being donated by another business-
-or for the person who wants to see EOTO/ TOUBAB KREWE at my Fest and play in a drum circle to TRIBUTE mY FATHER-
BOB---in a group I CHOOSE called An eODE To Bob Krewe-
-THERE IS NO OTHER REASON FOR ANYONE TO DONATE TO ANY CAUSE I LIKE, UNLESS YOU LIKE WHAT I LIKE, THEN DONATE AWAY-

evenstar wrote:
creating a proper 501c does not take a million dollars. It takes a clear mission statement, transparent accounting details and a board of directors.

No one said it did. But it takes $1,000,000 for me to give away MY drum. Which is what this IS ALL ABOUT- NOT ME or EGO.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR INPUT-I AM DONE POSTING- I WILL SEE YOU ON THE CRUISE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:35 am 

I am just curious about two things:

buehlerhead wrote:
-If you cant figure out where to go to not disturn anyone than you are a tool.

I also volunteer on the boat as trash talker.

What is disturn?

&

Where do I get a gig as a trash-talker??

:lol:

P.S. To be fair to Miss Aslan (or Ms. Asia), you know it's T-H-E-N, right? :oops:

P.P.S. Rob, I will not be buying a raffle ticket but I would be happy to buy a beer on the boat. Don't sweat attacks on a Board. Bro. It's just a Board.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:02 pm 

buehlerhead wrote:
...it takes $1,000,000 for me to give away MY drum. Which is what this IS ALL ABOUT- NOT ME or EGO.

Seems obvious to me that it's all about money and ego :roll: $1MM does not = give away. I call shenanigans!

Hope you enjoy the cruise, and don't try to mess up anyone else's enjoyment :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:16 pm 

buehlerhead wrote:
I am being attacked on multiple sides. I very much appreciate the few people that are researching the topic and trying to help.

You're right. I'm going to stop both researching and attacking because it doesn't change anything.
You're good to go. I understand the PLAN now.

You create a nationwide online gambling site for the raffle, you make a $million,
you will owe taxes on that million because you're haven't founded the charity,
then you will register the charity, put the money into it and use the 501(c)(3)
to pay the taxes and whatever is left you give to charities you have publically
announced that you're cooperating with, even though they don't know it yet.

I can't see anything that can go wrong here. It's going to be huge!
As Frim said, don't sweat it. It's the constant struggle of the Enlightened
to be surrounded by sceptics. Nobody believed Gandhi at first either.

सत्यमेव जयते [Satyameva Jayate] = Truth Alone Triumphs!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:08 pm 

Julie McCoy wrote:
He's been banned

audionaut wrote:
...it also looks like I owe Rob/Andy a beverage of his choice on the boat, and a apology if I had anything to do with him staying being banned.

armydeadhead wrote:
Yes- Buehlerhead was banned. That is why I am talking on the forum for 'um. :NINJA:

buehlerhead wrote:
Hello Forum.
Glad to be back- Thankssooo much Annabel.

buehlerhead wrote:
You all are some hard-ass mothers to please...which is NOT my goal.
My goal was to communicate, which I did....

....THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR INPUT-I AM DONE POSTING- I WILL SEE YOU ON THE CRUISE

um... im confused... who owes who a beverage now? 13 posts is communicating??... or it only took 13 posts to get our input??... While perhaps you didn't even give a ratdog about us?? ...believe me Rob... you are very sensitive for someone trying to get JamCruisers money... JamCruiser or not... just sayin... you still smell like SPAM to me.... I guess I do owe you a hug though.... :BOOHOO:

"Ya'll are the funkiest mutha's in the universe." - Bootsy Collins (in the Pantheon Theater)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:14 pm 

audionaut wrote:
um... im confused... who owes who a beverage now?

This is how it works.
I will buy a sixpack. I am going to give away the sixpack.
Everybody on Jamcruise buys me a beer for a chance to win the sixpack.
Simple, eh?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:27 pm 

Frim Jolly wrote:
MissAslan wrote:
our chakras are aligned and my light is getting dull from reading your poor grammer and careless typos.. /rant

YES!! That is what I get for posting after a few glasses of Pinot and from my cell phone..truth be told I am very dependent on Firefox for typos and sometimes when I am typing too fast my thumbs on my phone or my fingers on my keyboard have a vocabulary all their own! I see I also used there the adverb when I should have used their the pronoun (my friends and there responses)

But gimmie a break :wink: .. I spelled chakra correctly and it's not a word I use, like EVER!! LOL

PS. When you see me not capitalize and when my sentence structure is poor.. It is because I am using my phone and two thumbs don't type as fast as 10 fingers and I simply do not have the patience to use the shift key on my qwerty! and NO those are not my fingers in this picture..just the same type of device I use

As for you Rob..thanks for the amusement!! Seriously!! What you have FAILED to realize is we ALL give each other a hard time around here just as much as we here to support each other! If we knew you and you bothered to get to know us you might know that..but you seem to only read your own threads :roll: Where the hell has HellBouy been for all this??

Namaste,
The Jam Cruise Cheerleader
..and since you can't seem to be bothered and get my name right just call me Miss Jam Cruise!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:50 pm 

MissAslan wrote:
Frim Jolly wrote:
MissAslan wrote:

YES!! That is what I get for posting after a few glasses of Pinot and from my cell phone..[/i]

Woa! For a second I thought that you were getting Pinot from your cellphone!!!

Listen, seriously, here's what's important:

Pinot Noir or Pinot Grigio?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:02 pm 

1 last post...

odman wrote:
This is how it works.
Simple, eh?

haha-Nice-This is Sustainable thinking. More of it!

audionaut wrote:
13 posts is communicating??

Yes-13 is a Grateful number. I should be able to express my idea to a cruiser on the elevator in the Time it takes me to get from the Theater on Floor 5 to the Pool Deck on 10...

audionaut wrote:
you are very sensitive for someone trying to get JamCruisers money... JamCruiser or not... just sayin... you still smell like SPAM to me.... I guess I do owe you a hug though....

Ya-my bad-I broke up with my girlfriend Tuesday, so I have been a little sensitive...
BUT I WILL FINALLY BE SINGLE ON JC9!!!! I gotta say, I am ready to be unattached overseas...

MissAslan wrote:
Namaste,
The Jam Cruise Cheerleader
..and since you can't seem to be bothered and get my name right just call me Miss Jam Cruise!

ahahahahahhhhaa
I am so sorry-I have thought you were Miss Asian since I joined the Forum, and I was always so confused by your profile pic...I will give you the beer owed to Andy, whoever he is
<3EHDY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:21 pm 

buehlerhead wrote:
1 last post...

odman wrote:
This is how it works.
Simple, eh?

haha-Nice-This is Sustainable thinking. More of it!

The proper term is Ponzi Scheme.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next