The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Jam Cruise FAQ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:37 am 

I'm a few months late on this thread, but I wanted to respond anyway.

As for that breakfast in the room thing it is not what you are thinking. You have to order it on your TV by a cut off time the night before and I think it's a very light meal. Cereal and the like. In my opinion it's useless. If I'm awake in the morning I'm getting my crap together to get out and see music. Breakfast in the cafeteria comes with so many options why would you eat in the room? Big salad bar, fresh fruits, pastries......

Like stated before anything from the bar cost money. Maybe they will give you a cup of water, but they are going to try to sell you a bottle of water. Also, ask for non sparkling. They think we all drink sparking water. I guess that is big in Europe.

As for free water you can bring a Nalgene type bottle to refill at the drinking water stations in the cafeteria, but they don't encourage it. Too many people touch their bottle to the spout, then to their lips, then to the spout again. This spreads germs. If only people could poor water without touching the spout!!! The have cups there for you to use. Note: this is just filtered water. If you are a water snob like myself this will not due most of the time. I'll buy bottled water unless I'm so drunk that I don't care anymore. AKA anytime after midnight :D

BTW, the Nalgene bottle is also good for filling up with OJ in the morning. Put it in your mini fridge and have OJ for later in the day for free when the machines are off.

Bob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:33 pm 

JustBob wrote:
Also, ask for non sparkling. They think we all drink sparking water.

I'll take all the sparkling, thanks. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:39 pm 

Hillary wrote:
JustBob wrote:
Also, ask for non sparkling. They think we all drink sparking water.

I'll take all the sparkling, thanks. :mrgreen:

She's all bubbles!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11