The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: How hot was Orgone?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:57 pm 

Youtubes can never make justice to the real performance but these brought back some good vibes for me...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:27 pm 

They were soooooo good; absolutely killed it. My only regret from JC10 is that I was having so much fun that I forgot to go buy the Orgone Zebra Bar set (and the New Mastersounds theater set) while on the cruise. Due to artist opt-in reasons, neither of these sets will be available through livedownloads at anytime.

Did anybody buy this on the boat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:52 pm 

danryanfl wrote:
They were soooooo good; absolutely killed it. My only regret from JC10 is that I was having so much fun that I forgot to go buy the Orgone Zebra Bar set (and the New Mastersounds theater set) while on the cruise. Due to artist opt-in reasons, neither of these sets will be available through livedownloads at anytime.

I wonder if you can petition Orgone to get that Zebra set released. I spoke with Sergio and he said the reason they did boat-only sale is they usually don't like live recordings. However on the last night of the cruise Sergio came up to me and told me he really liked how the Zebra set came out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:00 pm 

Ethan wrote:
danryanfl wrote:

I wonder if you can petition Orgone to get that Zebra set released. I spoke with Sergio and he said the reason they did boat-only sale is they usually don't like live recordings. However on the last night of the cruise Sergio came up to me and told me he really liked how the Zebra set came out.

I bought it. Maybe I also have to let Sergio know that they are a live band and it's on the stage they find that special energy and groove. A studio is a studio is a studio... :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 pm 

Quote:
I spoke with Sergio and he said the reason they did boat-only sale is they usually don't like live recordings.

So, if that is why Orgone did boat-only, I wonder what the New Mastersounds' reasoning was.....?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:06 pm 

Quote:
Awww...THANKS YALL SOOOOOO MUCH! It was so much fun on that darn cruise. The love was absolutely amazing and we appreciate yall!-Peace to you and see ya soon ;)

Nikki is SO kind and humble. She truly loves to sing and he body and mind get right into it when she starts. She drips with subtle sexiness and ferocity at the same time. Intoxicating.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:10 pm 

Tiny Rager wrote:
Quote:
Awww...THANKS YALL SOOOOOO MUCH! It was so much fun on that darn cruise. The love was absolutely amazing and we appreciate yall!-Peace to you and see ya soon ;)

Nikki is SO kind and humble. She truly loves to sing and he body and mind get right into it when she starts. She drips with subtle sexiness and ferocity at the same time. Intoxicating.

^ this. I admit I was :( when Fanny left but now I'm :DANCE: :CLAP: over Niki!
She has found her own place in Orgone. I think a big thing about Orgone is the force field created between Sergio, the insane animal guitar guru, and the soultry sounds and sexy moves of the female lead singer. Maybe a beauty and beast kind of thing?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:11 pm 

very partyin now! the dude jon from the band was a real cool cat as well! would love to see em again!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:45 am 

LOVE LOVED THEM SO HOT ....ttttttttsssssssssssssss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:48 pm 

Ethan wrote:

Hey Ethan, if you can get this worked out, please let me know, I would love to purchase the set :) Or point us towards a petition. :DANCE:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:19 pm 

Tai wrote:
Ethan wrote:

Hey Ethan, if you can get this worked out, please let me know, I would love to purchase the set :) Or point us towards a petition. :DANCE:

I'm not sure what can be done at this point. I have no insight into the contracts and what is possible. Perhaps try emailng: orgonemusic@yahoo.com

See what they say.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:07 pm 

Ethan wrote:
Tai wrote:
Ethan wrote:

I'm not sure what can be done at this point. I have no insight into the contracts and what is possible. Perhaps try emailng: orgonemusic@yahoo.com

See what they say.

done, thanks! :) I wants to give them my money, it shouldn't be THAT hard a decision for them =P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:07 pm 

danryanfl wrote:

Where did you see this about the New Mastersounds' sets? I never saw a notice in the merch room, or anywhere else, that the NMS sets were only being sold on the boat.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:25 pm 

it was a blurb on the front page of one of the daily summaries left in your cabin... kind of in a corner so it was not real obvious

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:10 pm 

I am so excited that Orgone is opening for Galactic on my birthday in March in St Louis! I am trying to talk friends into wearing Zebra since their set in the Zebra Bar is forever etched on my brain. They both played here (sans Nikki) last year on St Patrick's Day and blew up the Paegent. So you all should come to St Louis for my birthday and to hear Orgone again. Seriously! You can crash at my place.