The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: BOWLIVE III - week 2 Roll Call
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:06 pm
Posts: 1600
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
I'm gonna be in NYC next week for Bowlive... will YOU?

There's already a BUNCH of cruisers that I know coming, we're having a little JC Bowlive gathering. If you want an invite, come find me on FACEBOOK and I'll get you all the details

_________________
George Matters!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BOWLIVE III - week 2 Roll Call
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 2:08 pm
Posts: 1326
Location: Atlanta
YYR!! :CLAP: :DANCE:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BOWLIVE III - week 2 Roll Call
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 143
Location: Tahoe-West Shore
Wow are you guys in for a treat. We just did the last 2 "SNOWLIVE" shows in Tahoe at the Crystal Bay Club. Have a great time. And we are finally getting some long awaited snow here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BOWLIVE III - week 2 Roll Call
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:45 pm
Posts: 2957
Location: Lovettsville VA
*sniff* I can't wait to hug you guys again! next week can't get here fast enough :D

_________________
coming soon...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BOWLIVE III - week 2 Roll Call
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: In the kitchen...baking a bun
So far the lineup is incredible! Sharon, Ananda, Aarianna, Victoria, Karen.. ME! And a few bands even hahaha.. I hear a rumor that HB might even make it!!

So... I just got a PM on fb from MissLisaB asking me to post the details for our BowlUnion & details to get a shirt if you are so inclined... Here ya go:

Jam Cruise Reunion Bowlive Style
Thursday March 8th
7pm-10pm
We will be gathering at the Brooklyn Bowl before the show for great food, drinks and bowling, so we can reconnect before the show. Then...it will be time to STFUAD! I will have 50 STFUAD tatoos for the first 50! (thanks Bluz Bill!)


And for the awesome tshirt.. http://www.zazzle.com/bowlove_2012_tshi ... 8904041134
Lisa Bartling: ok all you Bowlive...renamed BOWLOVE this year.....get your tshirt at this site. The idea was so last minute..you gotta order you own but Christopher Zegers and Lisa Bartling and Jason MacNair did most of the work for you. Now you can get whatever color and sleeve length you want. See you in Brooklyn!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BOWLIVE III - week 2 Roll Call
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:00 pm
Posts: 505
Location: NYC
For anyone who can't make the shows, Iclips is streaming them all and if you can't afford the streams, I am covering all ten nights for the Royal Family Records Website and the posts go up by noon each day. I have been attempting to expand on the RFR professional posts for Tinyrager.com by putting in more juiciness, critics and various fun happening about the evening but I have been to tired. Sorry! Those will come later!

_________________
So much music, so little time.....
http://tinyrager.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BOWLIVE III - week 2 Roll Call
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:31 am
Posts: 2374
Location: Sailing towards JC13
lightfire4 wrote:
For anyone who can't make the shows, Iclips is streaming them all and if you can't afford the streams, I am covering all ten nights for the Royal Family Records Website and the posts go up by noon each day. I have been attempting to expand on the RFR professional posts for Tinyrager.com by putting in more juiciness, critics and various fun happening about the evening but I have been to tired. Sorry! Those will come later!

Where'd TinyRager go? :wink:

_________________
"Boogie on Down w/ Water all Around!"
<3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BOWLIVE III - week 2 Roll Call
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:49 pm
Posts: 615
Location: new york, ny
MissAslan wrote:
So far the lineup is incredible! Sharon, Ananda, Aarianna, Victoria, Karen.. ME! And a few bands even hahaha.. I hear a rumor that HB might even make it!!

So... I just got a PM on fb from MissLisaB asking me to post the details for our BowlUnion & details to get a shirt if you are so inclined... Here ya go:

Jam Cruise Reunion Bowlive Style
Thursday March 8th
7pm-10pm
We will be gathering at the Brooklyn Bowl before the show for great food, drinks and bowling, so we can reconnect before the show. Then...it will be time to STFUAD! I will have 50 STFUAD tatoos for the first 50! (thanks Bluz Bill!)


And for the awesome tshirt.. http://www.zazzle.com/bowlove_2012_tshi ... 8904041134
Lisa Bartling: ok all you Bowlive...renamed BOWLOVE this year.....get your tshirt at this site. The idea was so last minute..you gotta order you own but Christopher Zegers and Lisa Bartling and Jason MacNair did most of the work for you. Now you can get whatever color and sleeve length you want. See you in Brooklyn!!!!!


I'm not feeling ignored or anything but I think it's funny that I am in the details for the T shirt but didn't make the lineup. :(

PS - I see no boys made your "lineup" what's with that?

_________________
So toss away stuff you don't need in the end
But keep what's important and know who's your friend
-TFTB, Phish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BOWLIVE III - week 2 Roll Call
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:12 pm
Posts: 3350
Location: Northern Virginia
kpu1162 wrote:
MissAslan wrote:
So far the lineup is incredible! Sharon, Ananda, Aarianna, Victoria, Karen.. ME! And a few bands even hahaha.. I hear a rumor that HB might even make it!!

PS - I see no boys made your "lineup" what's with that?


I think you just said HB wasn't a boy? :P

_________________
"This banjo needs some wah."
"a perfect blend of functional and dysfunctional rolled into one smiling package of joy"
"What happened, you ran out of fabric?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BOWLIVE III - week 2 Roll Call
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:43 pm
Posts: 1049
Location: NY
i'll be there thursday, say hi.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group