The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Positive Legacy Charity Auction
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 pm 

Just a heads up! These items will be available for bidding. I will try to post pics soon :D

Banjo: a Savannah SB-100, 24 bracket, 5 string w/ hard case. The banjo will be signed by Hot Buttered Rum String Band and Greensky Bluegrass.

Electric Guitar: a Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Honeyburst - ENS-HBCH1

Acoustic Guitar: a Ibanez EW50MPSE Exotic Wood Acoustic Electric Guitar – Natural with
Solid Monkey Pod Wood Top

***The guitars will be signed by all the JC artists.***

As you see, a lot of sweet items will be available, so get ready to get bidding!! :CLAP: :DANCE: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:43 am 

Happy Holidays, Jam Cruisers!!! :D

Positive Legacy just got back from an amazing and productive time in Mexico for Strings & Sol and Mayan Holidaze where we got to see the fruits of our efforts from last year’s auction proceeds. Our funding helped to start up and renovate a small cooperative-style school outside of Tulum. It’s 18 kids now and growing as renovations and expansions are completed. Beyond their core curriculum, the kids learn yoga and the arts and are planning on growing much of their own food onsite. The principal is a photographer and shaman. A couple parents are teachers, others help with the daily upkeep, cooking, etc. It’s a very special place! :D We have pictures up on our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/PositiveLegacy

We would not be able to do this and other projects without the support of our generous auction donors, as the auctions are by far our greatest source of funding.

You can help too! There's still time to donate items to the JC auction. Handcrafted jewelry, unique art pieces, signed artist memorabilia that you're willing to part with.... Or just be sure to come by and check out the auction and bid on some items :D

See you on the boat!!!
Sean
auction at positivelegacy dot com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:37 pm 

WE"RE TAKING THIS AUCTION TO 11 !!!

Besides the two beautiful guitars, the banjo, and a Lebo painting, we've stepped it up this year and will have some fantastic signed memorabilia in the live auction including:

A guitar signed by the Rolling Stones
A guitar signed by Paul McCartney
A classic black Fedora signed by Michael Jackson
A drum head signed by U2
A Sandy Koufax/Don Drysdale double signed 8x10 BxW photo, custom framed

Plus several other exciting items! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:54 am 

Got the Stones Guitar Safe & Sound! Thank you Sean for all of your help! Positive Legacy is AMAZING!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:55 am 

Oops, meant to say got it Home safe & sound. Thanks again! See ya next year!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:40 am 

LIRR wrote:
yea we had sooooo much fun making our JC paintings this year!

Mindy's is titled "This is Jam Cruise"; it was made from looking at pictures from jam cruise 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 & 10. it combines this years themes. it has the piano bar, the theater, zebra lounge. it's also a popping champagne bottle!

mine is called, "4am on Da Pooldeck"
i also made another{cuz we were having fun doing so} it's titled, "The Star's are out"

as a side note,,,,,i feel my "4am on Da Pooldeck" is the best painting i've ever done! and i make paintings for a living!

Ritchie, I am so stoked to have gotten two of your paintings..."4am on da pool deck" and "The Stars Are Out." The 4am painting will be hung in my living room, and my 16 year old son already hung The Stars Are Out in his room. They are both beautiful and I feel lucky to have them in my home! Every time I look at them I will think about our magical adventures on the high seas. Great big thank you, love and kisses, to you and Mindy for supporting Positive Legacy and spreading the love on and off the boat.

Ann from Positive Legacy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:06 pm 

I have to give a big thumbs up to Lew and Melissa from whimsical wonders for donating that absolutely gorgeous necklace. That rock caught so much light and I got constant comments from folks who were amazed at how pretty it was. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You make giving money to Positive legacy such a easy thing to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:22 am 

greenpeace wrote:
LIRR wrote:
yea we had sooooo much fun making our JC paintings this year!

Mindy's is titled "This is Jam Cruise"; it was made from looking at pictures from jam cruise 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 & 10. it combines this years themes. it has the piano bar, the theater, zebra lounge. it's also a popping champagne bottle!

mine is called, "4am on Da Pooldeck"
i also made another{cuz we were having fun doing so} it's titled, "The Star's are out"

as a side note,,,,,i feel my "4am on Da Pooldeck" is the best painting i've ever done! and i make paintings for a living!

Ritchie, I am so stoked to have gotten two of your paintings..."4am on da pool deck" and "The Stars Are Out." The 4am painting will be hung in my living room, and my 16 year old son already hung The Stars Are Out in his room. They are both beautiful and I feel lucky to have them in my home! Every time I look at them I will think about our magical adventures on the high seas. Great big thank you, love and kisses, to you and Mindy for supporting Positive Legacy and spreading the love on and off the boat.

Ann from Positive Legacy

the joy that jam cruise brings is shared in so many ways, we're glad to share in it with you! much love!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:56 am 

evenstar wrote:
I have to give a big thumbs up to Lew and Melissa from whimsical wonders for donating that absolutely gorgeous necklace. That rock caught so much light and I got constant comments from folks who were amazed at how pretty it was. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You make giving money to Positive legacy such a easy thing to do.

glad dat that beautiful necklace stayed in the family!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:58 am 

evenstar wrote:

:CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP:
Yay!! I'm so glad that you ended up with that! It's a beautiful piece intended for a beautiful person and it found its rightful owner! :wink:
Enjoy!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:14 pm 

Here's a good video I shot while at the event:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD6e5-Ey7bw

Repeat Offender: JC4-7, 10+11+booked for 12

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:53 pm 

We picked up the pair of Summer Camp tickets, haven't heard anything from the auction folk who are supposed to contact us and getting them mailed and all that. I'll Give them a bit though.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:57 pm 

ExperienceJones wrote:
We picked up the pair of Summer Camp tickets, haven't heard anything from the auction folk who are supposed to contact us and getting them mailed and all that. I'll Give them a bit though.

Hey there! Sorry for the delay in getting back in touch with you. Much to do after the boat, as well as prep for the auction at Panic en la Playa.

Sending you a note on the tickets today! Thanks for your support! :D

Sean
auction at positivelegacy .com