The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: schedule?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:05 pm
Posts: 462
Location: san francisco
when does the schedule come out?

_________________
"those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music..."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:21 pm
Posts: 3081
Location: 'Nawlins...the FUNK capitol of the world!
real soon :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY:

_________________
LIRR, JC4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
The Mrs. JC3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
[color=#BF40BF][/color]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:12 pm
Posts: 3357
Location: Northern Virginia
In the past it would be out by now because I recall us talking about it at Bear Creek, so maybe we'll even get it today!! :DANCE:

_________________
"This banjo needs some wah."
"a perfect blend of functional and dysfunctional rolled into one smiling package of joy"
"What happened, you ran out of fabric?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:45 pm
Posts: 2963
Location: Lovettsville VA
ya, for the last four years (maybe more) the schedule has been released the week before Bear Creek. Bear Creek is over now, and we're all patiently waiting :D

_________________
coming soon...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:50 pm
Posts: 43
lost my shape
trying to act casual....



stiiiiiill waiting...

_________________
"Look, Mom...I'm running with the scissors!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 4:53 pm
Posts: 1021
SOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 2:08 pm
Posts: 1326
Location: Atlanta
Spidey-Senses tells me it is by 5 PM today!!!!!!!

:SHHH:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:12 pm
Posts: 3357
Location: Northern Virginia
HarryZ wrote:
Spidey-Senses tells me it is by 5 PM today!!!!!!!

:SHHH:


This is not conducive to me getting any work done today. How about you all? :P

_________________
"This banjo needs some wah."
"a perfect blend of functional and dysfunctional rolled into one smiling package of joy"
"What happened, you ran out of fabric?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 9:25 am
Posts: 142
Location: Long Island, NY
Tai wrote:
This is not conducive to me getting any work done today. How about you all? :P


If it comes out this evening, then I get all weekend to optimize the schedule (which of course gets thrown overboard 30 minutes into the first set).

_________________
Sam & April

JC 10, JC 11, JC 12, JC 13 cabin 8182


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:12 pm
Posts: 3357
Location: Northern Virginia
sch21c wrote:
Tai wrote:
This is not conducive to me getting any work done today. How about you all? :P


If it comes out this evening, then I get all weekend to optimize the schedule (which of course gets thrown overboard 30 minutes into the first set).


yeah, serk will spend the next 6 hours after it comes out figuring out where she's going to be, up until last year it worked perfectly and let me find her whenever I was looking (since she posts it on the wall outside our cabin). Then last year it all went out the window like you said and she was much harder to find...

I of course, *always* follow my plan.... ;)

Image

yeah, right. :DOH: :DANCE:

_________________
"This banjo needs some wah."
"a perfect blend of functional and dysfunctional rolled into one smiling package of joy"
"What happened, you ran out of fabric?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:25 am
Posts: 84
Location: Bethesda, MD
Looks about right.....


Tai wrote:
sch21c wrote:
Tai wrote:
This is not conducive to me getting any work done today. How about you all? :P


If it comes out this evening, then I get all weekend to optimize the schedule (which of course gets thrown overboard 30 minutes into the first set).


yeah, serk will spend the next 6 hours after it comes out figuring out where she's going to be, up until last year it worked perfectly and let me find her whenever I was looking (since she posts it on the wall outside our cabin). Then last year it all went out the window like you said and she was much harder to find...

I of course, *always* follow my plan.... ;)

Image

yeah, right. :DOH: :DANCE:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 2:08 pm
Posts: 1326
Location: Atlanta
1 hour, 40 minutes and counting down......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:27 pm
Posts: 353
Location: NOLA
I am on staycation all next week, I am cramming all of my work into the next 2 hours cause once that schedule comes out, I won't be worth a shit! Hoodie HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :DANCE:

_________________
JC 6,7,8,9,11and see ya soon on 13...funk me silly!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:27 pm
Posts: 353
Location: NOLA
Holy :PRAY: Crap, I'm on Central time...one hour???????????????????

_________________
JC 6,7,8,9,11and see ya soon on 13...funk me silly!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: schedule?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:17 pm
Posts: 7
Location: Havertown, PA
Not today I guess?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group