The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Forum Poster Meet Up
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:47 pm
Posts: 42
You'll make it, the meetup is the first day at sea, 1/8, not the day we embark!
After the Nicki Bluhm set and before Greensky Bluegrass :D[/quote]


AHH reading comprehension LOL[/quote]

HOW EFFING AWESOME IS THIS!!! EVERYDAY AT 1:15... MEET COOL PEOPLE THAT ARE FUNDAMENTALLY "YOUR PEEPS!" I hate to think when my feet have to retouch actual land!![/quote]

Fort Lauderdale land and then Vermont cold as ass land!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Poster Meet Up
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 9:25 am
Posts: 142
Location: Long Island, NY
We'll be there! Looking forward to it.

_________________
Sam & April

JC 10, JC 11, JC 12, JC 13 cabin 8182


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Poster Meet Up
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:45 pm
Posts: 2972
Location: Lovettsville VA
I missed the Greensky Bluegrass set because I was having so much fun meeting and hanging with y'all that I couldn't bring myself to leave the bar :D

Ellen, jedster, sch21c, ChillDawg5150, Bruce - so very wonderful to meet you in person!! :DANCE:

_________________
coming soon...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Poster Meet Up
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:12 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Northern Virginia
serk wrote:
I missed the Greensky Bluegrass set because I was having so much fun meeting and hanging with y'all that I couldn't bring myself to leave the bar :D

Ellen, jedster, sch21c, ChillDawg5150, Bruce - so very wonderful to meet you in person!! :DANCE:


oddly enough, the same happened to me :P Good times :) :DANCE:

_________________
"This banjo needs some wah."
"a perfect blend of functional and dysfunctional rolled into one smiling package of joy"
"What happened, you ran out of fabric?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Poster Meet Up
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Are we there yet?
So, would I be guessing right if I said I bet Tai and Serk saw much more of each other this cruise than on past cruises?

By the way, I really think you both are awesome.

_________________
"You are the crispy noodle in the vegetarian salad of life"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Poster Meet Up
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 9:25 am
Posts: 142
Location: Long Island, NY
Great to meet everyone. Already looking forward to next year.

If anyone's going to be up in the NYC/Long Island area, let me know.

_________________
Sam & April

JC 10, JC 11, JC 12, JC 13 cabin 8182


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Poster Meet Up
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:12 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Northern Virginia
stASH wrote:
So, would I be guessing right if I said I bet Tai and Serk saw much more of each other this cruise than on past cruises?

By the way, I really think you both are awesome.


*grin* I didn't hit the wall at all, so I was up during the day, and she stayed up late/early for most nights except for Blue Night when she went down for a 12 hour recovery sleep from 8pm - 8am, so our overlap was much more, yes indeedy. :CLAP: I think Magic Gravy was the only set that really took her away from my side, woohoo! I've got a large write up in the works, I just need a few more hours now that I've gotten a nice chunk of sleep. =)

Can't wait to see you and Victoria again. :)

_________________
"This banjo needs some wah."
"a perfect blend of functional and dysfunctional rolled into one smiling package of joy"
"What happened, you ran out of fabric?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Poster Meet Up
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:48 pm
Posts: 135
Location: St. Louis, MO
I am really sorry that I missed it AGAIN this year. Maybe next year? I certainly hope so. I will have to put more effort into it. I pretty much zone out on vacation and just let the fun and relaxation flow over me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Poster Meet Up
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:52 pm
Posts: 65
Tai wrote:
serk wrote:
I missed the Greensky Bluegrass set because I was having so much fun meeting and hanging with y'all that I couldn't bring myself to leave the bar :D

Ellen, jedster, sch21c, ChillDawg5150, Bruce - so very wonderful to meet you in person!! :DANCE:


oddly enough, the same happened to me :P Good times :) :DANCE:



It was an honor to finally meet you 2 and of course, the infamous, Odman! What was better was the fact that I kept running into you all throughout the remainder of the week in different places on the ship :DANCE:

I am sorry that I was late for the meet up... :oops: Jedster was introduced to you at a later time because he did not miss any Greensky and I joined him during that set so excited that I just met all of you in person :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Poster Meet Up
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:10 pm
Posts: 2402
Location: Vista, CA
Ellen wrote:
Tai wrote:
serk wrote:
I missed the Greensky Bluegrass set because I was having so much fun meeting and hanging with y'all that I couldn't bring myself to leave the bar :D

Ellen, jedster, sch21c, ChillDawg5150, Bruce - so very wonderful to meet you in person!! :DANCE:


oddly enough, the same happened to me :P Good times :) :DANCE:



It was an honor to finally meet you 2 and of course, the infamous, Odman! What was better was the fact that I kept running into you all throughout the remainder of the week in different places on the ship :DANCE:

I am sorry that I was late for the meet up... :oops: Jedster was introduced to you at a later time because he did not miss any Greensky and I joined him during that set so excited that I just met all of you in person :)


Helen it was my pleasure to hang with you. You are now jamily. Much love!
Infamous. Hmm? Well, I'm constantly working on it! :D

_________________
Image
What if it's all real?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group