The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: All in Favor for a way to meet others from your town
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:54 pm 

Just returned from a most amazing experience JamCruise 11. I heard from the grapevine that there was some one from my small town on the ship yet I have no way to fins them.

For privacy reasons I get it. We are however a unique community and should be aware of other like minded Neighbors from the cruise and past cruises.

My name is Jim Schneider and I live in Gig Harbor, WA 253-304-6444 or jim1310@gmail.com and would love to meet others that are near by.

Like the 6 degrees of seperation , it shouldn't take long for Gig Harbor, WA folks to find each other. No doubt, all of you would like the same for your local,community...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Let Annabelle know you agree and perhaps Cloud 9 can assist.
Jim

Post subject: Re: All in Favor for a way to meet others from your town
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:32 pm 

HeaDead wrote:
Just returned from a most amazing experience JamCruise 11. I heard from the grapevine that there was some one from my small town on the ship yet I have no way to fins them.

For privacy reasons I get it. We are however a unique community and should be aware of other like minded Neighbors from the cruise and past cruises.

My name is Jim Schneider and I live in Gig Harbor, WA 253-304-6444 or jim1310@gmail.com and would love to meet others that are near by.

Like the 6 degrees of seperation , it shouldn't take long for Gig Harbor, WA folks to find each other. No doubt, all of you would like the same for your local,community...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Let Annabelle know you agree and perhaps Cloud 9 can assist.
Jim

Easiest solution is for people who want to respond to send you a message right here. You will get an email that somebody responded to your post. I don't think Ms. McCoy will act matchmaker for us! :)