The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thanks!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:04 pm 

Thanks for leaving me in the port of Grand Turk! Nice way to treat a "Lifer". Not only did I have a life or two threatening events, I was bumped off the Boat, with NO, help to the airport, if that's what they called that piece of shit airport. Seeing as I never had any medical incidents on the 11 cruise's I've been on, I feel that C9 should have helped me to the airport. If it wasn't for 2 of my best friends, I wouldn't of made the trek so I could take flight to take the voyage 1/2 way across the world in order to get to a hospital.
So thank you C9 for helping me out after the 30+K I've given you over the last 11 years.
Good looking after looking your "Lifers".
See if you ever get my business ever again & or ever recommend JC ever again, you can fuck off.
If I ever have anything to say about JC, while the music is awesome, the service, room service, food & getting on & off the Boat is pathetic. Seeing as I've been on 11 years, nothing has gotten better.
Not to mention the security is fucking stupid do to all the ass holes who want to bring their "products" on board.
If you like, I can call the DEA & inform them of this.
Thanks for nothing, especially for doing SHIT for me. Way to treat someone who has spent 30+K on your Ship!

Post subject: Re: Thanks!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:02 pm 

please delete this!

Last edited by LIRR on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:25 am 

Golgiguy wrote:
Thanks for leaving me in the port of Grand Turk! Nice way to treat a "Lifer". Not only did I have a life or two threatening events, I was bumped off the Boat, with NO, help to the airport, if that's what they called that piece of shit airport. Seeing as I never had any medical incidents on the 11 cruise's I've been on, I feel that C9 should have helped me to the airport. If it wasn't for 2 of my best friends, I wouldn't of made the trek so I could take flight to take the voyage 1/2 way across the world in order to get to a hospital.
So thank you C9 for helping me out after the 30+K I've given you over the last 11 years.
Good looking after looking your "Lifers".
See if you ever get my business ever again & or ever recommend JC ever again, you can fuck off.
If I ever have anything to say about JC, while the music is awesome, the service, room service, food & getting on & off the Boat is pathetic. Seeing as I've been on 11 years, nothing has gotten better.
Not to mention the security is fucking stupid do to all the ass holes who want to bring their "products" on board.
If you like, I can call the DEA & inform them of this.
Thanks for nothing, especially for doing SHIT for me. Way to treat someone who has spent 30+K on your Ship!

Are you saying you had a medical issue and they did not help you?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:22 pm 

wow.

tell us more OP, if you dont mind. What happened? what did you ask / expect from C9? what was their response?

can we ask what the medical issue was, and where they took you, and what it cost, and why you are just now bringing this up 5 months after the fact?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:31 pm 

OK OP, i dont get it.
in this thread......
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14778
..... you thank C9 for helping you with your medical issues,
but now you seem a bit upset. Why the change of heart?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:42 pm 

It is very confusing why we would get one heartfelt message in January and then this in June. This is what you wrote in January...
"1st off, thank you to the Cloud 9 staff/medics & everyone else who helped me through the 1st 1/2 of JC. The flare, mustache duct tape for my wheels, the balloons, streamers, & XMas light, really made it feel like JC.
After staying up all night the 2nd night with Superhero Joe, I made the decision to get off @ the T&C Islands & get my ass to the hospital. Picture me in zebra leggings a tutu & my scooter dealing with customs & immigration both in the Islands & Miami. Not to mention all the tourists who prayed not to have to sit next to me on the plane(s).
Skate, Bodhi, Bob, AB, Dee Ann, Joe, Mike T, & everyone else who helped me out, thank you. I love you all.
As of 1/16, I haven't had any more seizures. EEG was clear.
As for my ankle, they determined I'd shattered my Calcaneus & now is casted. I had a CT today in order to determine if I need surgery, again.
Since I cant work/drive/walk, I'm trying to get on disability. If anyone has experience with this & can steer me in the right direction, I would appreciate the help.
I'll keep everyone posted.
Much love!
LD"

Now you are back 6 months later threatening c9 and your friends. Dave, because I am friends with you on facebook, i know that there is stuff going on in your life. I take/have taken the script that almost sent you to the hospital recently. This anger and change in focus is indicative of a manic episode. No, I am not a psych.. but I know how rapid cycling can destroy your life and your friendships. Please be careful, please make sure that you are getting help and if possible, please consider deleting your words... ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:02 am 

I saw this thread as soon as you posted and left it alone but now its gaining momentum...
Lil Dave, I love ya bud! I'm not the only one either. You are a staple on the boat for me and I really can't imagine you not being onboard with us.
Sometimes we have vent the feelings we have but I have to say :DELETE:
Keep in touch man and give a shout anytime you want.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:42 am 

again please delete!

Last edited by LIRR on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:49 am 

Ritchie, you are not doing too well on this thread either. Ironically, you and I met and eventually became friends on this forum as a result of some very aggressive pms that you sent me years ago.. and yes, there were many choice names that you called me.

Take the higher road. Understand why Dave is angry and walk away. This is not your battle, but you are making it yours.

Nothing good can come of this. Don't add fuel to the fire. All Dave needs is love.

Delete thread......

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:28 am 

evenstar wrote:

Delete thread......

Seconded.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:42 am 

did OP get banned? what say you OP?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:36 am 

I very seriously doubt he got banned. I think we should just leave this alone.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:53 am 

Seriously people... :DELETE:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:44 pm 

deleting topics is weak and silly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:54 pm 

Well then how about drop this topic like a hot potato.
Better? ... yes.
Dave knows most of us and knows that we love him. If he wants to reach out to us or c9, he can and should do so privately.