The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Paradise Waits
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:27 am 

T minus 9.5 hours until booking time. This cruiser is planning to have the Jamuary only dreams are made of this year. Who else is going Furthur?

Post subject: Re: Paradise Waits
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:38 pm 

booked; Booked, & BOOKED

FUCKIN a'!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:25 pm 

i can't believe this hasn't sold out yet.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:19 pm 

LeglizHemp wrote:
i can't believe this hasn't sold out yet.

Came into thread to say exactly this

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 am 

i'm thinking cloud9 might have finally found the market saturation point. holidaze rereleased a bunch of rooms the other day. hopefully this leads to more diverse events like JC that arent based on a single band.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:37 pm 

col4bin wrote:
i'm thinking cloud9 might have finally found the market saturation point. holidaze rereleased a bunch of rooms the other day. hopefully this leads to more diverse events like JC that arent based on a single band.

was thinking/wondering about this myself. still not sure what I'm gonna do for next year... still torn between JC & JazzFest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:05 pm 

Sparky~ wrote:
col4bin wrote:

was thinking/wondering about this myself. still not sure what I'm gonna do for next year... still torn between JC & JazzFest

I still have not made it to JazzFest, but I will pick JC 1st every time. For me it's about the cost. After working in NOLA 3 times in the last few months I confirmed how expenssive it would be for me to hit JazzFest. As for the destination events I'm with Brad. I need more bands to get me to spend that kind of money to go somewhere.

Bob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:30 am 

JustBob wrote:

I still have not made it to JazzFest, but I will pick JC 1st every time. For me it's about the cost. After working in NOLA 3 times in the last few months I confirmed how expenssive it would be for me to hit JazzFest. As for the destination events I'm with Brad. I need more bands to get me to spend that kind of money to go somewhere.

Bob

Agreed. If I had to make the choice between Jam Cruise and other C9 events, JC wins.

I'm definitely NOT giving up JC for Paradise Waits, one is soul food and the other will be a true heart love experience. Still not sure exactly how it will all fall into place, but I have a cabin. And a room. And lots of faith.

Jamuary keeps getting better.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:45 am 

SOLD OUT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:43 pm 

A friend of mine is looking for space (and is on the wait list)... if anyone in here knows of someone in need of a roommate, please do let me know!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:55 am 

i hope they get the Hard Rock done by Jan 20th, trip advisor reviews are aweful.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review ... nsula.html

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:09 pm 

Don't pay those reviews no mind. C9 was down there to check it out, and even if it's not 100% done, it's going to be perfect. Half a lifetime ago, I slept on the asphalt next to my car in the parking lot of Cal Expo during the height of triple digit summer weather when I went to see the GD. We're going to be in an all-inclusive resort on the beach just outside of Cancun. It's going to be a mind-bendingly magical adventure, even if some of the paint is wet.

http://instagram.com/hrhrivieramaya# is the link to recent pictures of the not-quite-finished Aventura almost ready to become the Hard Rock. I, for one, can't freaking wait.

~peace, love, and oatmeal-raisin-chocolate chip-banana cookies~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:38 pm 

LeglizHemp wrote:
i hope they get the Hard Rock done by Jan 20th, trip advisor reviews are aweful.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review ... nsula.html

holy fucking shit.....

Pages and pages of horrible review...... from just the past week....

I hope they finish this stuff.... in the next 3 weeks.

wow does this suck. I hope Paradise Waits doesn't get canceled. :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:58 pm 

God I wish I had never read those reviews.

"I'll take Anxiety for $2000 Alex"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:58 am 

Sounds like they are getting closer. I saw this reply this morning from staff.

Alejandro M, Customer Service Manager at Aventura Spa Palace, responded to this review
yesterday
Dear Nina C. W, thank you for sharing your experience about your last visit to our resort, we appreciate your comments as they give us the opportunity to address your concerns.
We regret to hear that our Front Desk team did not rock your world at your check-in; our front desk rockers are the face of our resort and we know the importance of a smile, great service and true passion is to our rock stars. For this reason we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, as in no way reflect the excellence in service we have come to be known for at our resort. Thank you again for your observations and recommendations; We sincerely hope you give us the opportunity to change any negative perception you may have towards our service and facilities in a future visit, and give you the true rock star experience you deserve as our valued member here at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
To add on this a little more, allow me to share with you some updates about our resort; We are excited as we are in the final stage of our transition; while there are some transformation works going on at this very moment on one building and rock shop in heaven side they are on the final detailing and décor works prior to opening. As well as the Heaven nightclub, Bar & Lounge we expect these venues to be ready somewhere between the 1st quarter of the year in 2014, nonetheless, the rest of the resort is ready to rock! All of our restaurants are open (Frida, Pizzeto, Ipanema, Zen, Float, Toro, Le Petit Cochon terrace, Cava Roja, Dive, Zen 2 go) Ciao is almost ready as it awaits some kitchen ware that will arrive in a few days, our pools and beaches are fully operational, same as the rock shop in Hacienda, sun bar, martini bar, dive bar, zen 2 go, etc.
It really depends much on the dates of your visit, as the works run on a fast pace, there are new exciting things finished every day.
We are confident you are going to love our resort once you come back. The stage is set, this is the second call. Be ready to see the show!
For those about to rock, we salute you!
LOVE ALL SERVE ALL