The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Snarky Puppy for Jam Cruise 13
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:41 pm 

I would love to see Snarky Puppy on the boat next year therefore I am calling all lovers of this awesome group to request them on the JC survey that should be hitting our email inboxes soon. Please please add them and with that if anyone has other suggestions I would be happy to give a listen and maybe form a consensus of three bands. I would prefer to vote for bands that have not been on the boat and bands that don't play stadiums. Snarky Puppy and Brooklyn Funk Essentials are my top two picks

Post subject: Re: Snarky Puppy for Jam Cruise 13
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:08 pm 

ornamental wrote:
I would love to see Snarky Puppy on the boat next year therefore I am calling all lovers of this awesome group to request them on the JC survey that should be hitting our email inboxes soon. Please please add them and with that if anyone has other suggestions I would be happy to give a listen and maybe form a consensus of three bands. I would prefer to vote for bands that have not been on the boat and bands that don't play stadiums. Snarky Puppy and Brooklyn Funk Essentials are my top two picks

I second the Snarky Puppy recommendation! Saw them in Seattle last year & thought they were great! Not familiar w/Brooklyn Funk Essentials but will check 'em out... although I will probably vote for some local Seattle bands that would also be a great fit for JC: McTuff, Industrial Revelation, Polyrthythmics, etc. Soooooo much talent in this town right now!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:26 am 

Sparky~ wrote:
ornamental wrote:

I second the Snarky Puppy recommendation! Saw them in Seattle last year & thought they were great! Not familiar w/Brooklyn Funk Essentials but will check 'em out... although I will probably vote for some local Seattle bands that would also be a great fit for JC: McTuff, Industrial Revelation, Polyrthythmics, etc. Soooooo much talent in this town right now!!

FULLY support this!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:56 pm 

They got my vote on the survey. Along with Moon Hooch.

And McTuff. I REALLY want August to come back. This way he'd have to.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:40 am 

Grammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!