The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Two questions
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:54 pm 

Soooooo excited to be getting back on the boat after a 10 year hiatus!!!!!!! I have two questions I'm sure someone can help with.

I know we are allowed two pieces of luggage each, can you take a backpack with you as you board like a carryon? We thought it would be nice to have a few essentials til our luggage is delievered. I would think you could, but you never know.

Also, is a lanyard included in the goodie bag? I know we were given one at Carribean Holidaze but couldn't remember if Jamcruise did as well.

Thanks for the help, have a happy and safe New Year's Eve, safe travels to all and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...are we there yet?

Post subject: Re: Two questions
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:23 pm 

Last year I boarded with my backpack & small rolling luggage & they didn't give me a hard time. I don't think that they're too particular about your luggage count.

I don't recall there being a lanyard last year, but I can't say for sure because I was using my own... I feel like there may have been a cheap plain yellow one. Definitely no 'Jam Cruise' lanyards in the past two goodie bags. Someone else will have to answer that one.

Happy New Year!! :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:01 pm 

Thanks! Stay safe.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:58 pm 

The checked luggage is two. Carry on what you want. Remember to put everything that you need for the first night in your carry on. Sometimes your luggage doesn't make it to your room until late, so have your outfits with you. They don't pay a lot of attention to how much stuff you bring on board.

I don't remember being given a lanyard. They do give you a luggage tag. Bring your own lanyard and they will hole punch your room key for you at reception on the 5th floor.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:26 pm 

Thanks! We were thinking the change of clothes plus we have some prescription meds (they will be in thier properly labeled containers), so that works.

5 sleeps!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:08 pm 

I am staying in 13080 and I will have lanyards to give away. I intend to hang about 40 on my door for anyone needing them, please help yourself. So close I can hardly contain myself.!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:20 pm 

Right on glopez41! I'm swinging by and will leave a little bling bling!