The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Departing out of NOLA?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:20 pm 

Just looking at the schedule for Norwegian and if C9 decides to use NCL again (specifically the Pearl) it looks like it would depart out of NOLA. All of the Pearl departures seem to be out of NOLA in January of next year. Has anyone heard about them switching boats again, or even cruise lines? Just trying to get somewhat of a clearer picture of when/where it'll be departing from next year. I know, I know, just wait till the end of April, but still, leaving from NOLA I'm sure would make a lot of folks around here happy....

Post subject: Re: Departing out of NOLA?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:01 am 

MrTrips wrote:
Just looking at the schedule for Norwegian and if C9 decides to use NCL again (specifically the Pearl) it looks like it would depart out of NOLA. All of the Pearl departures seem to be out of NOLA in January of next year. Has anyone heard about them switching boats again, or even cruise lines? Just trying to get somewhat of a clearer picture of when/where it'll be departing from next year. I know, I know, just wait till the end of April, but still, leaving from NOLA I'm sure would make a lot of folks around here happy....

There were questions like 'what port do you want to leave from' and 'compare NCL to MSC' questions in the post-cruise survey that made me curious. But really, no clue what they're planning. Hoping there will be a dates/ports/ship announcement very soon to clear up those questions!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:38 am 

Sweet, thanks for the info on that. Haven't been on the boat since 2012 (babies and such) so this is the year we can finally make it back on and I wanted to get a head start on planning. Off to peruse MSC's site for potential info.....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:29 pm 

My only issue with leaving from NOLA would be how it's 3x more expensive for flights. They also asked about Puerto Rico. Which would be awesome. You can get a round trip for the same as FL and their port is right in San Juan.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:42 pm 

From jambands.com

Published: 2017/04/13
Jam Cruise Sets 2018 Dates and Ports

The sixteenth annual Jam Cruise will set sail from Miami, FL on January 17, 2018 as the festival at sea will visit Honduras and the Grand Cayman Island in their newly announced details.

The lineup will be announced on May 4 with this year’s event boasting a reunion performance from the Benevento/Russo Duo as well as a slew of other acts and artists-at-large.

Pre-booking is live today until April 29 and the general on-sale will begin May 16 if cabins remain. All information is available herehttp://jamcruise.com/prebook.

http://www.DBS-Productions.com