The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:18 am 

Er...Monday morning, right? Sorry, lotsa music, little sleep. I'm going to take a twelve hour nap now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:37 am 

i had a freakin' blast. kudos to everyone who pulled this off. absolutely amazing. some of the music i saw was jaw-dropping ridiculous.

thanks Julie and crew, and Carnival crew.. those guys put up with a lot and all i heard any of them saying was how much fun they had.

probably not saying that about the Christian Cruise that loaded as we were leaving!! :shock:

thanks again

peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:56 am 

Just got home. I can't find my device to upload digi photos to my computer so I can't share any now, but man what a blast that was. See y'all next year!

Post subject: not at all
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:47 am 

evenstar wrote:
jack... gotta ask... did you just join this board so that you could start trouble? cuz you only have four posts... which means until recently you really didnt give a rats ass about our little boat.

I don't see how I am starting "trouble", or do you not believe in the freedom of speech ?

This is a new anon registration, I could be anyone...

I'm trouble that JustBob would seem so callous towards the "13", even while his "friend" was one of them.

Any more questions?

Post subject: Just 4 Bob
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:53 am 

JustBob wrote:
Jack, my friend was not born yesterday. He knew what he was getting into. His charges will most likely be dropped as the police had no probable cause. I'm only pissed about them not letting him on the boat in Freeport like Carnival said they would.

Note:Drug dogs and bomb dogs do not get the same training. (i.e. bomb dogs won't find drugs, and drug dogs wont find bombs) A bomb dog would fall under the Patriot Act to protect the ship. The drug dogs are just a violation of our rights.

Bob

That's still a lame reason to be so callous towards the "13" especially when one of them is a "friend" of yours.

If you'll check your facts, as of recently they have every right to have a dog present. Check recent court decisions. In other words, they didn't need probable cause, and if that were true, each and everyone of them would get off for the same reason and possibly could sue Carnival for denying their boarding in Freeport and they would be talking huge punitive damages.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:06 pm 

My $0.02. The music was the drug that alone should get anyone high enough!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:07 pm 

Jack, I'm not callous. I gave my boy a hung when I saw him on the dock in Freeport. I signed the petition to get them on the boat. Told him I wished he could get back on the boat. Thats still not going to change anything. He still lost out. No matter how much you complane, the next boat is a year away.

If they intend to sue, it has nothing to do with me or you. You can stop beating the dead horse now.

Bob