The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Best four day Fest (and honeymoon)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:50 pm 

I have seen the Grateful Dead play three nights in a row, but never a four day, practically non stop music festival!!! Great lineup, great shows, people, food, etc. After the day in the Bahamas, I was beat to death and crashed around 1am. The next night at dinner, I introduced myself to the folks at our table and all, then I asked the guy next to me if he caught Umphree's last night. I was pretty buzzed and I don't really recall what his response was, but his name was Brendan and played in that band!! There set was blistering Sunday night!! Damn, what energy! Keller's poolside set was very energetic as well. I had never seen Les until this cruise, and he blew me away as well. Is Primus still together?? For some strange reason I always equated them with Ozzfest material?? I am already considering going next year, but man you pay for what you get! At least the cost of admission keeps most of the ghetto kids away!!

Anyways, I hope everyone had as much fun as me, it was my delayed honeymoon and well worth the wait!!!