The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:19 pm 

[quote="TheSoulsistah"]HAL THE BROKEN CLOWN-- That's the same radio arsehole I was talking about. I'm glad somebody else saw him too!! Screw them--I loved your makeup and your costume and you deserved the wookie award!!

he was the only person there being rude and anoying people i just hate to see people have a bad time that payed alot of money to get on the ship anoyed by his incoderate atitude. i saw him almost get in like 5 different fights. at sts9 he wanted like about 6 feet worth of space upfront or he would say back the fuck out of my space.

soulsistah thanks for the complimates.

overall what a great time on the cruise

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:28 pm 

Dale, I can't wait to see you all Friday night! Hopefully we'll do a bbq or something...here or at Paul & Mimi's. We'll figure it out. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:43 pm 

awsome .......... el mucho de dramao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:55 pm 

I had the time of my life on JamCruise, and am already looking forward to next year. Any time you get 1500 people together partying for four days you're gonna have problems and a few bad attitudes. My personal pet peeve is when I'm up front at a show and someone pushes their way up to the front to take a pic, and when I kindly step back to allow them a better shot they don't move back after they're done. Hey dude, I was trying to help you out, how about letting me have my spot back seeing as how I was dancing next to my wife? I'm talking to you, black baseball hat turned sideways dude! But then of course I saw how much you were digging the show and loving it as much as me, so I guess you deserved some time up front too. Its all good. But still, the "i'm only gonna take a pic and then move" trick to get up front is an annoying move to pull. I'll gladly move as much as possible to let anyone get a good view of the show, no need to be dishonest about your intentions.

Hal the Brokedown Clown, I was standing next to you during one show, either Mofro or Ozomotli in the Islands In The Sky Lounge. You were a pleasure to enjoy a show next to, and I only wish everyone was as cool and respectful as you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:04 pm 

cool thanks toys :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:16 pm 

just remembered, it was the Ozomotli show. You were on my right in front of the speakers for a good portion of the show. On my left was my wife and then the guy with the crown royal bottle who kept trying to have conversations with the band during the set.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:19 pm 

Just so everyone knows this same guy knocked over 3 tables in the trollie bar as the sun was coming up. Thats when I said enough is enough, and went to find some kind people to chill with.