The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Deck suggestions
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:48 am 
I'm about to book my cabin for Jam Cruise 2 and would like some advice about which deck to chose. Anyone have suggestions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:58 pm 
Honestly, you are never in your room ever, so I suggest getting the cheapest room possible. However, I think it's better when you have a window in your room so at least you can see why you're rockin' back and forth. If you are afraid of maybe getting seasick, then you will want a room the farthest from the bottom of the boat because you don't rock as much. But here's a tip, if you stay intoxicated you set your equilibrium a little out of whack and the boat rockin' kindof counteracts it to where you just flow with it.(or at least I did!But I have heard others say the same) So, my suggestion if you normally dont get motion sickness, save the money you would of spent on an expensive room and spend it on lotsa red stripes or what not. Besides, with 23 shows, all I need in my room is a place to keep my spare clothes and my hidden stash of Jack Daniels!!!!!!!!!ONLY five more months!Uggh! It's killin' me! I hate to wait!