The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who's from New England and What's up
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:54 am 

Hey Kids,
I'm from around Beantown and can't wait to Jam on this cruise. I also have people in VT. and am in the middle of the sickest summer down in Newort RI, which is off the hook although there is not really a big jam scene, its still too much fun. I am going to my aunts farmhouse in New Hampshire for a few weeks after my I get back surgery sept 2nd and will be wanting to find some sick ass Heads to come up and chill and write music try to start a band. I play guitar and am going get a base real soon. I have a nice drum set so if your a good drummer lets talk. I'm notr the greatest musician but can learn shit pretty easily and I know what I like to play. Give mer an email. Also we need to find an awseome female vocalist that is ready to kick some ass and getting creative with someBob Sabatini lyrics. Anything is possible. Berkfes : and IT were the shit! jphilbin@netspoke.com 978-807-9810 peace

Post subject: misprints
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:01 am 

I don't know what the hell Bob Sabatini has to do w/ anything. I happened paste his name in by mistake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:53 am 
I don't know who Bob Sabatini is either-- but i think Bob Saget is the one you really have to look out for.

His unfunnyness is legendary.

Post subject: Bob Sabatini
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:59 am 

We should make him like a household name an icon for no apparent cause. Maybe we can have him run for a poklitcal postion or something! hahahahahahahahha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:12 pm 

hoody boy, i dont play instruments but i am right in southern NH, near Nashua and cannot fuckin wait for JC, going to be sooooo siiicckk

Keelan

Post subject: Jam
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:34 pm 

Keelan find some heads that want to come to my Aunts and chill. She lives on a farm and has a farmhouse that she actually built and has Irish music sessions w/ some of the top Irish musicians in the world. The funny thing is she knows nothing about the jam scene so I'm going to play Bittersweet motel for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:23 am 

Hey were in vermont are your friends from? I grow up outside of montpelier,but now I'm living down here in s. florida. We're jammin it, but first we are phishin' on NYE. Drop a line, I'd love to hook up w/ some fellow woodchucks!--philzone13@hotmail.com