The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JC anticipation = insomnia
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:22 pm 

Anyone else struggling with JC insomnia? Are your dreams (if you can get to R.E.M.) populated with JC fun? I don't know about y'all but I am so excited I can barely fall asleep... when I finally do all my dreams are about jammin' and cruisin', cruisin' and jammin'. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:43 pm 

I'm having a recurring dream about Julie McCoy.... She's on the bridge when the announcement is made for everyone to run to the lifeboats. At the end of the announcement, they say "Again - all hands and passengers report to your life boat immediately..except passenger Funkmeister - report to the bridge. " So, I run up to the bridge but on the way Isaac the bartender keeps yelling at me about how I didn;t tip him enough for the bloody marys this morning. I compliment Isaac on his bowtie and that distracts himlong enough to let me slip by. When I make it to the bridge, I can hear Julie McCoy inside yelling - I think for me to come in - but Gopher won't let me. He says that the package I stowed in the Ships Purser's Office has been found to contain an "unacceptable XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX." When I ask him what constitues an acceptable amount he tells me he'll have to check with the Captain. I say please do and I finally open the hatch to the bridge and find Julie McCoy gettin' down and dirty with the doctor. Right when they ask me to join in is when I always wake up. Anyone else having this dream?

The Colonel :mrgreen:

21 Daze and counting