The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Are we ever gonna get any info???
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:31 pm 

I don't know if this has bothered anyone else, but here we have spent a LOT of money (in our case about a G a piece!) and haven't received any kind of information or anything! I am not expecting a line up or anything like that, but here it is less than three months away, and I haven't even gotten a pamphlet with pretty pictures or anything. It would be nice for the folks at the ticketing office to send us something to get us all jazzed up. Is that a little too much to ask???Also, on a different note, I noticed that donna the buffalo will be doing four nights in the keys while we're on jamcruiseI, any way possible that we will be able to catch a show while we are in key west?? That would make my little vacation perfect. I hope the head dogs take that into consideration for all of us who like to follow the herd and can't afford to do jamcruiseII. Just a little something to think about........... 8)

Post subject: info
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:01 pm 

greatkate -
sorry you're feeling left out. it seems you haven't recieved our first two passenger e-mailers with cruise info and staff highlights. next time i'm in the (virtual) office i'll make sure you're on the mailing list and forward you the JamCruzNews, please send me your e-mail and contact info and i'll hook it up. All Aboard - till then the Captain wishes you smooth sailing (and plenty of Sweetwater Pale Ale)

:mrgreen:

If you get confused...
just listen to the music play

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:22 pm 
how would i get that information too. i am going and have no clue what is going on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:56 pm 
I think I got those emails,(greatkate by the way, just too lazy to log in) they just announced the beer or something like that. I guess I am just too excited and want to know more about what's going on. You have to understand that I have been ready to go since ...when was it they first posted this stuff, may or so? When are they going to send out some kind of info besides a short email??I guess I will just have to calm down and go see more SCI and panic....

Post subject: donna the sellout....
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:10 pm 
what a cheap trick to make/ take away prospective jamcruisers...sounds like a case of sour grapes...isnt there a clause or something that says the band cant book any dates 30 days before or after the cruise?..donna the buffalo took these dates knowing that their cruise flopped..trying to steal fans is a low thing...is anyone on this cruise even interested in donna the buffalo? pretty lame management...

Post subject: Re: donna the sellout....
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:41 pm 

jamcruisefan1 wrote:
what a cheap trick to make/ take away prospective jamcruisers...sounds like a case of sour grapes...isnt there a clause or something that says the band cant book any dates 30 days before or after the cruise?....trying to steal fans is a low thing....

Not to mention The Phish!!! Purposely booking new years in FL just to get JC fans. AND did you notice the band's very name implies fish > ocean > cruise?! Obviously trying to profit on someone else's success...

:roll:

j/k!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:00 pm 

You're crazy! I love DTB! Maybe that's just because I am a silly girl who likes to twirl. Who Knows? But there not really stealing any jamcruisers, (I dont know where you got that from) I think they just love playing in florida and thought they would make the best of their time. I just hope I get to catch them a little. There's not a whole lot to Key west(of course its beautiful and there's alot of barhoppin' and chickens in the road) I would love to pass the time at a kickass show in beautiful surroundings!!!ONLY 3 more MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:47 pm 
donna the buffalo rips it up. i can't wait to rock out with them on the high seas...

Post subject: Phish booking Miami
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:01 pm 

I believe the reason that Phish booked New Years in Miami is because Trey goes on Vacation to the Island right afterward. This way he is closer, and it warmer for those of us who loose our shoes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:42 am 
Donna The Buffalo is the finest act on JCII, and if you think that because you haven't heard of them, or seen them, and think they have a strange name, and so couldn't possibly be good, then you have another thing coming. After all, how good do they have to be to rank as the #7 jam band in a voters poll at
http://www.jambands.com/Jambands250/results.phtml
??
Don't miss them! They are the reason we signed up for JC in the first place. Prepare to see some blissful music.
Rand :D