The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just want to say...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:46 pm 

Hey Annabel, I hope these ungrateful assholes dont get you down. You did a spectacular job and I hope you are not discouraged by the negative words of a few who do not speak for us all. I wanted to tell you thanks for all your hard work everytime I saw you on the boat, but you were always soooo busy. I only saw you dance once. I had petty complaints before the cruise, I will not lie, but I would have paid twice that amount looking back. That was the best time I have ever had (and believe me I have had quite a few) and this was made possible by people like you. It blows my mind how people are bashing the dumbest things. That was so fantastic. I will remember that forever. I cant believe the nonsense that went on on jamcruise 2(I am glad I was on the Maiden Voyage!) I just dont want any of these negative people to get you down or make you think that all your hard work went unappreciated. I cant say Thank you enough. That whole experience was so kickass and will never be duplicated. Thank you, Kate and Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:30 pm 

Ditto! On behalf of our crew of a few dozen cruisers on JC I, please know we think you did a FABULOUS job, and we had an UNFORGETTABLE cruise! You truly couldn't have done a better job, and we all appreciate your efforts! :)

Keep jammin', and hopefully we'll see you again next year.

Peace and love,
Julie