The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: My Checklist For JC 6
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:12 pm
Posts: 1040
Location: Denver, CO
I've got some crazy OCD so this is a pretty comprehensive list of everything that I need. Add on what you will need!

What Not To Forget:



Jamcruise Checklist:

PASSPORT
CULTURE ROOM TICS
CASH - Small and Big Bills - Small Bills for Island Excursions
ITENERARIES
LIQUOR
Red Bull
JC Packet
American > European Outlet Convertor (for plugging in Ipod Speakers At Bar)
Shorts
Bathing Suit
T-Shirts
Boxers
Jacket
Chacos
Flip Flops
Toiletries
Ipod
Ipod Speakers (Portable and Plug In Klipsch)
Ipod USB Cord and Charger
Headphones
DVD Player
DVDs
Costumes
Cell Charger
Inhaler
Extension Cord
Power Strip (There is only one outlet in the majority of the state rooms)
Seasick Pills and ARMBAND for Dave
Camera and Charger
Jacket
Coozies
TUMS + Antacid
Lighters
Wind Proof Lighters
Extra Sunglasses
Hats
Eyemask
Tylenol PM or any other Sleep Aids
Excedrin
Breath Right Strips
Ear Plugs (used for sleeping once on JC 5)
Headlamp
Poster Tube
Camera
Camera Charger
Portable Alarm
Rubics Cube
Aero Mattress
Portable Fan
Scotch Tape
3 Notepads
Pens
Rain Jacket
Cigarettes


4 2008: Buy Stickers


CHECK IN W/ DUTY FREE WHEN WE GET ON THE BOAT TO BUY LIQUOR!!!!

To BUY:
extra sunglasses
STICKERS
Klipsch Speaker Carrying Case
Cigarettes

SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR ROATAN FOUNDATION!

_________________
I've Got Soul...And I'm Superbad!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Checklist For JC 6
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 5:24 pm
Posts: 1853
Location: Sex is a sick, vile, dirty and disgusting act ... ...If done correctly
Duncan wrote:
I've got some crazy OCD so this is a pretty comprehensive list of everything that I need. Add on what you will need!

What Not To Forget:



Jamcruise Checklist:

PASSPORT
CULTURE ROOM TICS
CASH - Small and Big Bills - Small Bills for Island Excursions
ITENERARIES
LIQUOR
Red Bull
JC Packet
American > European Outlet Convertor (for plugging in Ipod Speakers At Bar)
Shorts
Bathing Suit
T-Shirts
Boxers
Jacket
Chacos
Flip Flops
Toiletries
Ipod
Ipod Speakers (Portable and Plug In Klipsch)
Ipod USB Cord and Charger
Headphones
DVD Player
DVDs
Costumes
Cell Charger
Inhaler
Extension Cord
Power Strip (There is only one outlet in the majority of the state rooms)
Seasick Pills and ARMBAND for Dave
Camera and Charger
Jacket
Coozies
TUMS + Antacid
Lighters
Wind Proof Lighters
Extra Sunglasses
Hats
Eyemask
Tylenol PM or any other Sleep Aids
Excedrin
Breath Right Strips
Ear Plugs (used for sleeping once on JC 5)
Headlamp
Poster Tube
Camera
Camera Charger
Portable Alarm
Rubics Cube
Aero Mattress
Portable Fan
Scotch Tape
3 Notepads
Pens
Rain Jacket
Cigarettes


4 2008: Buy Stickers


CHECK IN W/ DUTY FREE WHEN WE GET ON THE BOAT TO BUY LIQUOR!!!!

To BUY:
extra sunglasses
STICKERS
Klipsch Speaker Carrying Case
Cigarettes

SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR ROATAN FOUNDATION!



You forgot to bring a penguin....

_________________
सङ्गीत दोलायते मदीय हृदय

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:56 am
Posts: 719
Location: Richmond, VA
I like your list :)

are you a Rubics Cube master?

_________________
Beware the Lollipop of Mediocrity, Lick it once and you suck forever


Hi, my name is Ria... and I'm "BEAsexual"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:00 pm
Posts: 4754
Location: philly
duncan gets the merit badge for preparedness.

_________________
livin' my life like it's golden


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:12 pm
Posts: 1040
Location: Denver, CO
Haha. OCD has it's pros and cons.

I've always got my setlist notepad with me and last year I would jot down things that I would need this year. The most important thing was that American > European outlet convertor. Bose Ipod Speakers are very important for 5-10 am at the main pool bar when there is no music on the boat!

The rubics cube is more of a joke than anything. I've got a buddy who said that he can finish one in 2 minutes no matter what state of mind he is in. I'm calling his bluff. He can also write backwards. That might be an indicator that he can really finish a rubics cube that fast.

By the way, We're Going Huge This Year!!!! Who's With Me???

_________________
I've Got Soul...And I'm Superbad!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:56 am
Posts: 719
Location: Richmond, VA
Ok... I want to be there for the Rubics cube show down!!!

_________________
Beware the Lollipop of Mediocrity, Lick it once and you suck forever


Hi, my name is Ria... and I'm "BEAsexual"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:12 pm
Posts: 1040
Location: Denver, CO
Ria3934 wrote:
Ok... I want to be there for the Rubics cube show down!!!


You gotta see this guy write backwards in perfect cursive too.

_________________
I've Got Soul...And I'm Superbad!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 5:24 pm
Posts: 1853
Location: Sex is a sick, vile, dirty and disgusting act ... ...If done correctly
Duncan wrote:
Ria3934 wrote:
Ok... I want to be there for the Rubics cube show down!!!


You gotta see this guy write backwards in perfect cursive too.




.evisserpmi OS si sdrawkcab evisruc ni etirw ot ebla gnieb ekiL .laed giB

_________________
सङ्गीत दोलायते मदीय हृदय

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:58 pm
Posts: 1229
Location: Cardiff by the Sea, CA
I better not see said Rubiks Cube...or else it will be forever resting on the bottom of the Ocean Floor. I hate Rubiks Cube :twisted:

And you forgot sunscreen!!! :shock:

How many outlets are usually in Suites?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 464
Location: st. pete, FL
The poster tube is a huge thing to remember, if you plan on buying any posters. I learned this the hard way last year, and will no way be forgetting one for this year.

Great list, and i'm glad to see it three months before we leave. :wink:

Quote:
By the way, We're Going Huge This Year!!!! Who's With Me???

HELL FREAKIN YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
AWESOMETOWN, U.S.A!!!!!!

"Two on a quaalude, that's bad luck" - Rick Gassko


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:56 am
Posts: 719
Location: Richmond, VA
Double A... I guess I should'nt dress as that Rubiks cube for the costume party huh?

_________________
Beware the Lollipop of Mediocrity, Lick it once and you suck forever


Hi, my name is Ria... and I'm "BEAsexual"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:12 pm
Posts: 1040
Location: Denver, CO
Yeah, I guess sunscreen is kind of important too.

How long did it take you to write that out Ego? Also, my buddy writes it from right to left. I'm guessing that that was from left to right.

AA - feel free to chuck it off the boat, but only after I see my buddy perform this.

_________________
I've Got Soul...And I'm Superbad!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 1:10 pm
Posts: 3602
alarm clock
pillow you call your own
night light
lounge outfit (pajamas to wear in public)
random stuff to give to your new best friends


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:58 pm
Posts: 1229
Location: Cardiff by the Sea, CA
Ria3934 wrote:
Double A... I guess I should'nt dress as that Rubiks cube for the costume party huh?
Only if you would like to swim w/ the fishes all twisted up :shock: :x :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:56 am
Posts: 719
Location: Richmond, VA
OK WAIT!

I didnt know there would be twisting involved.....

in that case.....

HELLZ YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ok. all seriousness.... no twisting or swimming 'with da fishes" not interested..... do you have monkey's?????? if there are monkey's I'm all about it....

lemme know yo.

_________________
Beware the Lollipop of Mediocrity, Lick it once and you suck forever


Hi, my name is Ria... and I'm "BEAsexual"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group