The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Vibe Card
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:07 am 

We spent the entire time trying to meet all of our fellow Jamcruisers. Everytime we met or saw someone who was cool we gave them a Fla. Vibe Card. Of all the new people we met, we have decided that our favorite male was Wokkie #1 and our favorite female was Katie from Miami. We are interested to know who were your favorites?

We realize that we could not meet all of you and therefore could not pass on our good vibe to everyone worthy. If you feel that you or someone you know deserves a Vibe Card please respond to this message with the top three reasons why and post your E-mail address. If you do not want to post your E-mail please call us @ (805) 443 2423.

Keep Pushin' the Good Vibe
Your friends in Jamcruise

Chad and Lauren Galactic

Post subject: what about us?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:36 am 
hey now - how about giving us some props as well? - my girl kept giving you her lighter during galactic (last night, by the pool - if you remember?) Just kidding - just wanted to say WHAT UP - hope you guys are well and that things continue to be well for the both of ya! TOGETHER!!!

ONE LOVE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:36 am 
Hey there... Go Spongers :lol: Still got the vibe... my reality is still goin' with the motion of the ocean!!! See ya later...

Post subject: heavy good vibe
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:30 pm 

Thanks for all the good vibe... LOT DOGZ!!! I can say we took flight on that ship... the cruise lived up to and surpassed all expectations.....
energy....
food... yum...
music....
destination....
rooms.. bigger then expected

and of course VIBE!!

thoughts for 2005:
new destinations!!! caymans, cozumel.. etc
1 more day at sea
turn the pool and spa's on earlier in the day
thats all I can add because JC 1 seemed to be the most perfect vaca!!!

Thanks for the best vacation ever!!! see you in 05'

The Craig..
..mascott for the Phamily Stein... "a jewish funk band"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:46 pm 

I definetely have a vibe card in my wallet - how I acquired it? I have NO IDEA - but Wookie #1 (Todd) is my roomate. Let me know if you want his contact info . . .

Thanks to EVERYONE for making my post Phish cruise the best vacation-capper of my life.

-Tim Scales

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:14 pm 

No favorites!!! :wink: but my favorite spot was the back of the boat... I always wanted to join the circus and that was as close as I ever got!!!

Post subject: How I took the vibe to another level
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:21 pm 

Hey guys!
Don't think I had the pleasure of meeting you, but here are some reasons why I KNOW you'll find me deserving of a vibe card:

1. I'm a Jedi Knight.
2. 2nd night of JC I brewed some "special" tea in a thermos right at our dining room table... let it steep through dinner, then asked the waiter for cups. He asked "May I serve?" hehe... served our table all that chunky tea. It was amazing!
3. 3rd night of JC I cut up my fruit plate in the dining room and "electrified" all the pieces of watermelon and pineapple, then served them around the table and to other passing guests.

Obviously with this content I'd rather not include my email addy, but I'll get in touch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:53 pm 

VIBE, its everywhere you want to be.

Post subject: VIBE card
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:07 pm 

Hey guys. I was given one of those cards.. but I can't find it anywhere!!

gjchapman@trane.com

I miss everyone! It was such a good time!

Gavin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:46 am 
If it's the same Katie I'm thinking of, that girl definitely deserves something.

I was chillin (recuperating) on the couches the morning of the full day at sea, when I think I met the Katie you are mentioning. She asked if she could take a break with us. She was tellin me of a show in Miami sometime later this month that she was somehow part of organizing. My mind was already reeling from the previous couple of nights, so I can't remember the details of it all unfortunately. Not only was she super cool, but amazingly beautiful as well. She was a welcomed rest for my weary eyes and mind. Just for that reason alone, if its the same Katie, she deserves some recognition :)

anyone know what the total count of people who got arrested in Key West ended up at? I heard quite a few different numbers of people who got picked up.

Sorry to all, but I was one of the lazy asses that didn't get outta bed to meet customs in Key West. I needed my rest so that i could see as many sunrises as possible. 8)

Definitely good times. I'm honored to have met and partied down with you all, even though I may not remember the names..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:51 am 
SELFISH couch guy wrote:

Sorry to all, but I was one of the lazy asses that didn't get outta bed to meet customs in Key West. I needed my rest so that i could see as many sunrises as possible. 8)

GRRRR

ya know... it sucked bad enough for those of us who bothered to get up and wait (and wait and wait) in that SMELLY NON AIR CONDITIONED hallway... but AFTERWARDS- we couldn't even go back to sleep cause of the goddamned intercom blaring the names (OVER and OVER and OVER) of all the lazy SELFISH folks like YOU.

Post subject: Only Good Vibes Here, Please
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:26 pm 

So glad that there has been so much discussion about people who are continuously raising the bar and setting new standards to become worthy of the ultimate physical representation of their internal passion and fire, which is the Vibe Card. We realize that in a gathering of so many people, no matter how vibe worthy they are, difficult situations and frustrations still arise. However, there are other discussions on this site to vent and even possibly mend these grievances. PLEASE KEEP THE DISCUSSION ON THIS TOPIC AS POSITIVE AS POSSIBLE. There is only room for people who can continuously push the good vibe. Your good vibes are appreciated, that is why we created the Vibe Card.

So lets get back to the original topic. Please tell us why you or someone you know is deserving of a Vibe Card, even if they weren't lucky enough to have been a passenger on such a vibetronic cruise.

FYI...KATIE WAS ONE OF THE FIRST VIBE CARD RECIPIENTS ON THE CRUISE. We were lucky enough to hang out with her at Phish on NYE in Miami.

Our Dr. said Miami

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:56 pm 

I think most of our crew (the "Afrodesiacs" :)) got the VIBE cards... thank you! Unfortunately though, I can't find mine. I lost a lot of cool things kicked down to me on the cruise... Give me an e-mail at melissa@fullmoonfamily.com, and I will send you some of the Mountains of the Moon & "Forever Family, Forever Grateful" stickers we passed out if you didn't get one on the boat in trade. Peace.

http://www.mountainsofthemoon.com

"Forever Family, Forever Grateful"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:55 am 

Man, I saw that VIBE card EVERYWHERE!!! I wondered what ya had to do to get one! I'll tell ya what - if ya send me two - one for me and one for my girl, I'll send ya CDR of all my JamCruise ONE pix. There are some great ones in there.
Peace ya'll!!!

The Colonel :mrgreen:
Dale

Last edited by FunkMeister on Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: VIBE CARD
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:01 pm 
Hey there:

I trid my hardest to take care of all the family on the boat and although not everyone got to expeience the things I was doing I did try my best.

If you read into the DID ANYONE GET... post you will understand a little more. Don't take the negativity part of it wrong -- please read into it a little more.

I spent weeks and weeks burning what I thought was the best live music and the rarest live sets and handed out 400+ in 3 days to anyone who was cruisin'

I spent a few hundred bucks to make sure everyone got a heady t-shirt (if they wanted one) even if they couldn't afford an official JamCruise shirt.

I came alone from Colorado and spread the wealth and vibe of a kid who cares. I spread the love to the party people, I helped the sick people when we were in rough waters, I promoted the hell out of JamCruise with the street team and am one of the reasons the second boat sold out........and much more.

If you feel like I deserve a VIBE CARD as I do please hit me with an email at thc_guy@msn.com and I will send my address over! Thanks for your effort!