The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: photos
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:40 pm 

Hey what's up? My name is Chris, I'm an amateur photographer who was on JC2… I took all kinds of pictures of the voyage… Unfortunately, due to my celebratory excesses, a lot of the pictures that I took came out pretty average. I think, however, that my favorite picture was of you vibe kids. It was the perfect representation of the whole trip (no pun intended). It’s a really good pic though… So good that I had it framed and have it hanging in my bedroom… I’d love to get a copy of it to you guys! I think that you would love it… I’m not sure if you even knew that I took it… which is cool because it’s such a candid shot… Anyway, if you want to email me your address I’d love to mail you a 8 x 10 print… Maybe you can send me another vibe card for my buddy too… He definitely deserves one! My email is cmarter160@hotmail.com - Hope to Hear from you – Keep the vibe alive!

Post subject: need contact info
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:48 am 

we are very happy about the response we have recieved in regards to our vibe cards. we would love to see as many people as possible get one but unfortunatly not everyone who has asked for one has left contact info. if you are one of these people, please post again.

for music, this cruise was a huge stride
everyone on it deserves some vibe

your friends in vibe,
chad and lauren galactic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:14 pm 
The infamous vibe card ......you guys gotta hook a brother up....I know that some serious creditentials need to be met before I can have the great honor of a "vibe" card bestowed upon me. Let me tell you a bit about my self

1. I have dreadies....actually they really aren't dreads. Its just a bad case of bed head mixed with crusty honey that I cant get out.

2.I can hola hoop with 4 hoops. One around my neck, one around my waist, and one on each of my arms.

3. I am a vegan..Well everyday except Wed. (Wed. is all you can eat at my favorite pork joint.......everyone has their guilty pleasures)

4. My girlfriend's name is Molly......She is a Freak

5. I sport a cape that says "CUSTY" in blue rhinestones ...its kind of my signiture at shows..... I'm in the process of making a new one but the motor on my sewing machine burnt out ....Its really a bummer

6.I went on Partical tour for a week.

7. My Godmother's best friend, met this guy whose brother in-law's boss does travel arrangments for Trey from the Phish. Thats right, I have an in with the band...from what I hear they are doing a 4 night stand in Uzbekistan for New Year's 2005.... Joey Phabs got the ins

I think I have made my case.(If I haven't I can send you my resume) I am worthy of the mighty "Vibe" card. Please know that I hold the upmost respect for the card and what it stands for. To receive a "Vibe" card would really tie things together for me. I would finally know that made it on the scene. One last thing. I'm am in desperate need of a crew....It is important i get this card ASAP, I am curently inquiring for a bid with the nation of islam.... Joey Phab's presence will be graced with one crew...I hope it can be you....

One Love, Joey Phabulous

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:05 pm 

hey there!

I think my friend Steph and I were pretty vibealicious although we did not receive vibe cards ;)

Why Steph needs one:
1. she was the awesome girl on JC2 with the dreads who did all the hula hoop tricks. everywhere we went people told her that she had mad hoopin' skills!

2. she taught me how to do hoopin' tricks in a matter of 4 days(!) before I was a novice and now because of Steph I can go from my waist to my neck to my hands above my head with pretty smoove transitions. A+ for her mad teachin' skillz!

3. she stayed up for 2 straight days on the boat!!! :shock:
even I at least got 2 hrs of sleep per night, lol...

4. she met an amazing person on JC2 that she has plans to reunite with before next year's cruise (awww!)
everyone loves Jam Cruise love :)

as for me...
1. I brought lots of fun costume clothes and had a lot of costume changes -- I had a roller derby outfit, had a zebra print fuzzy hat (that went missing but whoever has it, I hope they are putting it to good use!), wore a green butterfly glitter top, a purple sequined bra thing with tassels, a camoflauge dress, fishnet stockings, knee high boots, etc :)

2. I played in the soccer game with Michael Franti and had the shin bruises to prove it (till they faded last week...) Also after his first set I got two big Spearheadtacular hugs!

3. I gave away a bunch of phree back massages to tired dancers

4. I made sure that 4 different Jamcruisers got safely onto their planes during the few days after the cruise ended... and have convinced most of them to put down their deposits for next year!

If you think we are deserving please email us, you can find my address by clicking the thing that says "email" on the bottom of the page :D

Post subject: hoopin the vibe
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:44 pm 
Hey Chad and Lauren !
I love you guys!
:wink: Meg

my VIBE card is hanging on my wall inside my JC1 ,autographed, hula hoop next to the picture
( that I am in the process of sending you)
of us 3 together at Phish Deer Creek! YES!
:D

Post subject: Good VIbe!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:44 pm 
I got a good vibe card from a guy who had a really big buzz. Good times!
Thanks,
Marc