I think my friend Steph and I were pretty vibealicious although we did not receive vibe cards
Why Steph needs one:
1. she was the awesome girl on JC2 with the dreads who did all the hula hoop tricks. everywhere we went people told her that she had mad hoopin' skills!
2. she taught me how to do hoopin' tricks in a matter of 4 days(!) before I was a novice and now because of Steph I can go from my waist to my neck to my hands above my head with pretty smoove transitions. A+ for her mad teachin' skillz!
3. she stayed up for 2 straight days on the boat!!!
even I at least got 2 hrs of sleep per night, lol...
4. she met an amazing person on JC2 that she has plans to reunite with before next year's cruise (awww!)
everyone loves Jam Cruise love
as for me...
1. I brought lots of fun costume clothes and had a lot of costume changes -- I had a roller derby outfit, had a zebra print fuzzy hat (that went missing but whoever has it, I hope they are putting it to good use!), wore a green butterfly glitter top, a purple sequined bra thing with tassels, a camoflauge dress, fishnet stockings, knee high boots, etc
2. I played in the soccer game with Michael Franti and had the shin bruises to prove it (till they faded last week...) Also after his first set I got two big Spearheadtacular hugs!
3. I gave away a bunch of phree back massages to tired dancers
4. I made sure that 4 different Jamcruisers got safely onto their planes during the few days after the cruise ended... and have convinced most of them to put down their deposits for next year!
If you think we are deserving please email us, you can find my address by clicking the thing that says "email" on the bottom of the page