The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Download Umphreys Ballroom set now
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:51 am 
This one has already made it up at www.archive.org . Download this show as well as many other Umphrey shows, and any of the other 418 bands that have posted live shows there. If you do not have downloading capiblity I will be setting up a B+P and or tree of sorts to make sure you folks can hear these jams as well.

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-deta ... hp?id=9275

P.S. If you havent already done so make sure you check out the Benevento/Russo Duo. These 2 are the Lavernine and Shirley, the Lenny and Squiggy, the Bevis and Butthead, the Ren and Stimpy, the perverbial Yin and Yang of Jazz, dont be the last fool in your town too check out the menace that is THE DUO. Trust me you will have to tell all your friends once you hear them. Here is a show to download not from the cruise we went on but another shorter lived cruise that the Duo rocked in NYC.

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-deta ... hp?id=7850

My name is Brian Lewis aka M.O.P, I was the nutcase wearing the discoball on my head. Thanks to whoever brought my helmut to the info desk for safe keeping. That was the most Ghetto Phabulous Cruise ever and you are all a bunch of Pimps. Fuck equilibrium I wanna rock the boat.

M.O.P
cantstoptheMOP@comcast.net

Post subject: Return of the disco ball
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:44 pm 

I'm glad you got your helmet back. Some friends and I saw it sitting on the deck and thought you would definately find it at the info. desk. The guy that sells the merchandise for Umphrey's told us your name. Hope to see you next jam cruise. Sara and Phil - U-28! philzone13@hotmail

Post subject: Thank you
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:53 pm 

:D Thank you for the Umphreys Show! I converted it and burned it today and will pass it on!
Do you have any of the other shows up in shn format? i'm workin' on figuring out the bit torrent stuff.... :roll: but shn is what 'i'm more familar with. :lol:
Again thanks for sharing the music... I'll be forever grateful! :wink:
Jill