The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:12 am 

Wow... we are spread out all over the country... 90% of us have been on only one cruise in our lives... How do you get an entire 'jam community' to boycott something that is already over? If the entire 'jam community' went up in arms over your $300 how much do you think it would cost the 'jam community'? Don't know what you are looking for here, but this is just one page on a website on the internet, ... nobody can know what is really the truth here!!!

and since you won't be back,,, I vote that this thread gets deleted from the server...

signed, confused and weak :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:22 am 
I WAS going to wait on putting down a deposit for next year until everything was resolved fairly, because I do think it sucks... but if you're gonna be pissy and not post any more updates, I guess we'll probably never even know what happens to you guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:00 pm 
jsunstar wrote:
wow, nice response.
i feel you. i know where our responsibilities lie.
i know the law, im not stoooopid. its just an injustice to the lost at sea.
im sick of the gang of you that cant see the lack of community i (we) have felt.
in the day, this would have never happened, the community uprise would have let all know that we would not stand for letting the few be left behind. physically and metiphorically.
i lament the way the jam crowd has given up the fight.
im not speaking for a generation but my older sisters were there and they say you all suck, in their age this would not happen, we would all have boycotted this cruise line and if they wanted our buisness, they would have levied this fine.
im not a trust fund kid, i work for my money. the 600.00 me and my girl paid really hurts. (plus the other money we spent) I bust my ass for every dollar i make, im self employed. i service fishtanks for a living and im very contientious about it. i went on this cruise to be closer to this world and the hassle we had overshadowed every bit of fun we had out of bitterness.
i know i talk for most, we feel dejected.
i dont care if you want us ther or not next year, i will not be there, i feel we were let down by our fellow partymongers. if it comes down to each their own, youve all lost the concept.
it makes me sick.
this is the last time i will post to this board, im not even interested enough to see your replies. it matters nothing to me.
i do enough camping festivals with real people. this was not a waste of time for me. my eyes are open. i see how some of you are. i met some real people on this trip who i am glad to have met and i hope you lives are fulfilled. the rest of you ingrates can eat me. i hope you see the light.
a close friend told me once that "the world, its not all made of gold, the richest part of being human is how we treat each other"
this is the last post from me. i tire of the drama.
i dont feel i have to defend myself to you.
good luck next year, i hope you all have fun
dont dose any more bartenders next year, its not cool!
dejected,
jason
pittsburgh, pa
if your involved, keep in touch as you have been, this forum is for the weak.

:roll:

Post subject: BRE
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:23 am 

LETS TRY NOT TO BE TOO HARD ON HIM ALONG WITH ANYONE ELSE WHO WAS LEFT. YOU TOO WOULD BE UPSET IF YOU WERE IN HI SSHOES. I WAS LEFT- SO I KNOW. IT IS STARTING TO GET A LITTLE AGGREVATING FOR ALL OF US LEFT. WE TRY TO GET A HOLD OF PEOPLE AND RECIEVE NO RESPONSE. THE LEAST THE SHIP COULD DO IS FACE UP TO US AND THE LEAST YOU GUYS COULD DO IS TRY TO UNDERSTAND.
AND DELETING "SHIT" IS VERY PUSSY OF YOU TO SAY. IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR US THEN DONT COME ON THIS PAGE. I BELIEVE IT TIS IN OUR RIGHTS TO SAY WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY. OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE A FOLLOWER AND NOT A LEADER. YOU WOULD TAKE THE SHIT THAT WAS THROWN AT YOU.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:25 am 

I WILL BE POSTING UPDATES FOR THOSE TRUELY INTERESTED- I BELIEVE IT IS IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE TO KNOW.

Post subject: the wheel of injustice has a flat!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:20 pm 
OK, so we disputed the 300.00 on chrissys credit card and we got that money back.
so far, they havent disputed our dispute. chalk one up for the home team!
the other 300.00, i have written an appeal to the US customs and border patrol. (that was the crabby fat lady with the radio at the dock screaming at us for missing our boat (USC&BP)
i will know soon,
you were right about the maritime lawyers, regular lawyers dont know squat about this.
i have a very good lawyer, he said if everyone writes an appeal to the USC&BP, chances are, we will all get our money back...
thats his advice.
anything more he could do would cost more than its worth to hassle with it. Its the principal of the thing, i know but i cant afford to loose any more money on this.
i appreciate all of the kind words said from you all on this BB as well as all the emails i got from all of you.
I have even made a few friends out of it!
dang, theres light at the end of the tunnel!!! holy shit, i can see it!!! its right there.
ahahaha
anyway, keep up the good fight, get those appeal letters out!!!! theres strength in numbers!

jason h
pittsburgh, (40 deg. today, wahoooo) Pa.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:28 pm 
wasn't it worth it? being stranded? after all you got to see that Donna the Buffalo show, right? what really happened? did that show run long?