The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: chess partner/never got...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:49 pm 
we never got pen and paper together. I had a high energy time :lol:
Still can't stop smiling :D :D :D :D :D

Post subject: craig brinn
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:27 am 

AK?

AnnKatherine from Auburn...i posted a message that's on the first page right now that says...."trying to get in touch w/ AK...from Auburn". i expressed my gratitude for your help when i was in need and i also have fond memories that keep me smiling. i developed my pictures but unfortunately the photo i took of you as we watched the sun setting silhouetted your face. my spelling is sketchy but i'm perty sure that there's an "h" in silhouette. i was held up in line for the purser as we saw each other disembarking. i'll be checking my email, perhaps you can confirm that i've luckily made contact with the bright eyed girl that whooped me in chess. i have two emails> cpabuildr@aol.com < the one i give out for professional purposes and > phillanthropist@aol.com < which is my anonymous email that my friends usually use. if you get time shoot me a short....or long...email because i was hoping to keep in touch with you. Woohoo!!

Craig :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:42 pm 
Yes! :D :D :D :) :D i found you. i am glad you saw my posting. this is short, because i got to get to a potluck with friends but i will email you soon. have a great day :P

Post subject: My good luck...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:02 pm 

hey AK,

i was psyched to see that you'd seen my post. Did you see my inquiry about finding or getting in touch with you? my soccer match, league semifinal, was to have been last sunday while i was enjoying the cruise and spending time with a certain hip Auburn lady, but the inclement weather here in VA caused the match to be postponed until today. I got an email from our team manager while i was on the boat about the cold/ice/snow mix being the cause for the soccer game to be put off until today. So this morning after i'd checked my email to see if you'd responded to my post (i checked the box to be notified in the event "someone"....more specifically hoping for you...in the event that a post was made after mine)...i left in the cold and rain for the soccer pitch with a Mona Lisa smile on during the game because i had a good feeling that we'd get in touch. we played to a nil-nil draw and we won on penalty kicks...our GK stopped two of the oppositions attempts amazingly thus securing our spot in the va beach men's league final set for next sunday. then, then, woohoo, then i awoke sore from my game and kicked on the computer and to my gleeful surprise you'd shot back a reply. WOOHOO!!
i cannot thank you enough for your calm demeanor when i was wigging and i am thankful furthermore for your allowing me to hang out with you nonetheless....and i got to play chess w/ you taboot. whenever you can email me and if you think it'd be alright i'd be honored to send you an email back once i've received yours and then know your email. there is an "h" in silhouette though isn't there? your smile was and still is contagious...i held the picture by the lamp so i could see it better and my smile broadened involuntarily looking at the sunset we'd seen onboard...
i hope to hear from you soon....be good...

Craig

Post subject: checkmate...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:28 pm 

hey AK:

hope all's well with you. i'm still reeling from the cruise but fortunately i get to work from home sometimes allowing me to check this message board today. i scrolled straight away to post this. looking for you again,

craig

Post subject: always smiling
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:45 pm 
I love seeing your notes. Soccor is a great game i play with a team here we went to champs. but lost to a great team. Glad to hear of your win i know it felt great. I have started to play softball. I have never palyed before but, that has never stoped me before. The kids i play with are really encouring. My spelling isn't the best but i hope you can get the idea. Plus there is a study that you own read the first and last letter of a word anyway. I read somewhere that great minds were thinking about an Is. Jam wouldn't that be wonderful! My break is over and i have to get back to my beds (flower). I work landscape services while going to school. i enjoy my job more so that school. I would like to find a job with my degree (industrial design). But as long has I'm enjoying life then all taste good. (except i wish i was back on that boat, don't you? :D :D :) :lol: :) .)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:17 pm 

Hey you two - GET A ROOM!!!

LOL!!!

I crack me up.

Post subject: AK...email me
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:52 pm 

hey AK

email me when you get a chance....phil lanthropist@aol.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:43 pm 
FunkMeister you crack me :lol: :lol: never stop grooven' see you at the next. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:44 pm 
FunkMeister you crack me :lol: :lol: never stop grooven' see you at the next. :D