The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: EAT MORE KALE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:15 pm 
Hey there everybody. I sure had a great time. I have a 1000 great stories for my friends about you folks. If any of you would like a (or more) Eat More Kale bumber sticker, let me know. MELBO@adelphia.net
I sell hand-screenprinted t-shirts @ VERMONTPRINTS.com. I have animal, vegetarian and natural themed t-shirts. You can't get shirts like these at your local strip mall. If any of you remember me, Melissa or Seamus...write us an email. If you recieved an EMK shirt, It would be fun if you could send me a picture of you wearing it. #3 Taplin St. Montpelier Vt. 05602 You guys are awesome. Thanks for being so good to me and my family. keep smiling and drink less, Bo

Post subject: HEY THERE
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:05 am 
Hey there:

I met you and your wife and step-son on board JCII. My name is Dan and I am from Colorado and was traveling alone. We met on the boat after the scuba trip!

Good to see you made it and that everything is good with you.

I had a great time too. I have some pics from the cruise and the excursions up on www.jammedonline.com (just go there, enter the site, and then scroll down to the first story which is JamCruise pictures)

Let me know what you think. It was great to meet you. If you feel like it please send me 7-8 bumper stickers. I would love to give one to each of my main writers -- it'll spread the love for you too and get your stuff out there. I loved the shirts you guys had by the way!

I know I saw you get a shirt but I don't know if you got any music or stickers -- if you are intereted at all I will send you some -- just give me an address. Mine is:

Dan Topolski
308 Garfield Street
Fort Collins, CO 80524

Thanks for being kind to me when I didn't know anyone or have any friends to talk to. It meant a lot to me! Much love!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:32 am 
yo Dan,
Thanks right back. I did get a shirt and some music. Awesome. I'll check the pics out right now.

Post subject: EAT MORE KALE!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:47 am 
Hey - It's Traci... I sat with you all for dinner the first night. Also, I ran into you quite a few times and you told me your colonel Bruce story! I would love one of those fun shirts. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:47 pm 
Traci, it was great meeting you. Thanks for the reply,..check out my website sometime....VERMONTPRINTS.COM safe travels, bo

Post subject: hello bo
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:28 pm 

tim the mayor here
tj and i met you guys on the glass bottom boat tour
i think you and your wife are awesome and powerful people
i guess eating more kale has gotta do good things for you
my email is paristata@hotmail.com
feel free to email
peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:40 pm 
Tim, you and T.J. were cool as hell. I felt like we were friends the moment we met. What an awesome time. We won't forget you two, that's for sure. bo

Post subject: Kale Rocks!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:47 pm 
Hey Now Bo, Seamis, and Melissa! :D
It was so great meeting you three. As soon as I get my pictures developed I will send you a link to them. Also, Rimas loves his EMK shirt too!
Please feel free to email me, I'd love to stay in touch...
kgies@westyost.com
Comeon out to California anytime!
lotsa love
Kathryn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:31 pm 
You two tell the best stories. Let's keep in touch. bo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:10 am 

Thanks for the EMK sticker that was slipped under our cabin door! I can't believe I didn't get a chance to meet you, Bo.... maybe soon at another festival

Judy
Drowning Creek Studio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:30 pm 
Judy, i'm sorry that our paths did'nt cross. did you have anything to do with the posters? or am I mistaken? I'm glad you like your sticker, i'll send you more if you want. peace bo

Post subject: hello judy
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:42 am 
hey judy, how was the second cruise? i remember meeting you with my buddy seth on the first cruise. hope all went well on the second one, hopefully i will be back!

Post subject: THOSE STICKERS
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:22 am 
THANKS FOR THE FREE SWAG..AND GREAT PROMO TOO.BUT

PLEASE LEAVE THE STICKERS HOME...DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HAD TO BE REMOVED FROM THE ANTIQUE RAILS AND DOORS?

JAMCRUISE HAS INCURRED EXTRA FEES TO HAVE THEM REMOVED

THANKS AGAIN....

ALSO...SWEETWATER AND DR BECKMAN...PLEASE USE DISCRETION IN THE FUTURE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:16 pm 
to the clean up crew, I'm really sorry about the mess. I did see that some were being put up on the boat. I was sorry to see that. I removed any that I came across. Generally the stickers are a big hit, I had hoped people would take them home or share them with friends. I had'nt counted on people vandallizing the ship. I'm truely sorry about the mess and the expense. I've learned a lesson. bo