The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SCUBA w/Glowing Purple Octopus
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:24 pm 

Hello to Kevin and Sherri
You guys rock!!! I had such a great time hanging out with you 2 during the cruise and am glad i didn't bore you too much with stories of dives past. I seem to have lost your contact info...yet would love to be in touch and maybe plan to come down to the south for some warm water diving. By the way the costumes you 2 sported were the best!!! The well dressed classy pirate captain with his sexy lady was a hoot.
Love Ya!!
Tim the mayor

Post subject: A Big Arrgghh Back at Ya Mayor
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:24 am 

Great to meet & party a bit with ya Mayor! We had a blast listening to & learning from your scuba diving stories. In fact, we're back in Fort Lauderdale again this week doing the deep and wreck dives. We will be relating the Purple Octypus Odysee to the entire dive team (12).
As for the "classy" Pirate and his certainly "sexy" lady, we're glad alot of people enjoyed the gettups-- including both Mark B. & Mark T. who could not believe it was actually us (more me really, lol)!! Just proves that even bussinessmen just have to Jam when the magic of Jamcruise Music (and a jack daniels & cola or two) surrounds you!! We Mardi Gras'd our tails off to the great sounds of DJ Media4 during the pool deck disco party. I can still hear Bradley saying "I've been waiting for this thing to break loose!!" He absolutely rocked that last night as did the CodeTalkers during the sail away!! (PS the TSA made me give away to a skycap my 'skullhead stick' at the airport the next day when I couldn't fit it in a suitcase & I think Sherri was much relieved.) Oh well, there's more at the pirate store in Key West.
KUDOS to all of those who busted their tails to make those incredible & magical cruises happen. It will certainly become known as just the beginning of long series of wicked killer High Sea Events! Aarrgghh !!
Take care & stay in touch, CaribbeanKev,Privateer

Kmhalloran@aol.com

Post subject: AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:35 am 

AARRGGHH Caribbean Kev!!
That's wicked cool for you and Sherri to be returning to the scene of the 'crime' for some more warm water deep diving. It's about 12 degrees this am in Providence, which is up 15 degrees from when I got back from the cruise... Just remember for those deep dives...there's always something big lurking around the wrecks so Sherri let Kev go first and the deeper you go the warmer and greener it gets.
Thanks for the reply...thought the purple octopus would catch your eye.
Big Smiles from The Mayor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:36 pm 
GO RED BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!