The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Missing: Jam Cruise I & II Lost and Found Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:58 pm 

I already checked with the ship and they do not have these items.

If you are missing something, and it may have been left on the boat, call the cruise line at: 954-956-9505 and speak to Sheria in Lost and Found.

I'm missing a couple of my prized possessions :cry:, a red velvet robe and a gold threaded, indian style vest. Please go to: http://www.passinglane.com/music/jc2004/robe.htm for pics of the robe.
There is a reward for the safe return of these items. No questions asked.

Email me at stevene(at)passinglane.com
-- I'm using the "(at)" instead of "@" to avoid email address harvesting by spam engine spiders.

Also, click here for Jam Cruise Pictures on My Yahoo Photo Album
:lol: :wink: :P :shock:

And go to http://www.passinglane.com/music/jc2004 for panoramas!

Thanks, and see you real soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:17 pm 
Well I lost a hat, lots of cash to the darn bar card but I am just here to say thanks for posting your pics. They are awesome and brought many smiles to my face. Just want to sail away with all of you for eternity. That is what I am going to tell God my kind of heaven would be and Eternal Jam Cruise. I use to think it would be an eternal bonnaroo but as we all know hands down nothing beats the Jam Cruise.

Post subject: lost...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:32 am 

lost my mind. anyone find it?

Post subject: anyone else?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:18 pm 

Anyone else loose anything (materially speaking)?

(I also want to keep this post closer to the top page of the forum.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:24 pm 

I lost my shit...several times. I lost some brain cells too. I had only two left and I've been rubbing them together for a week now, trying to get a spark.

I lost one of those two last Saturday night. Now I have just one bouncing around inside of my skull going, "hey...where'd everybody goooooooooooooo..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:36 pm 
bonnaroodly wrote:
I lost my shit...several times. I lost some brain cells too. I had only two left and I've been rubbing them together for a week now, trying to get a spark.

I lost one of those two last Saturday night. Now I have just one bouncing around inside of my skull going, "hey...where'd everybody goooooooooooooo..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject: I lost my favorite festival hat w/ Stones pin on it
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:38 pm 

I lost my Straw hat, beach hat, sun hat thing !

It has a nasty beatup ole chin strap, made outta hemp rope, the reason I am looking for it is for the Pin on it, vintage memorbila:

1981 Stones tour pin, its the one with the tounge on it, I was 6 when this pin was made.

Also has a jambase oval silver sticker on the back.

This hat has been to many a great festivals and am bummed it was left behind....

Can send you a purple sparkly "pushin the good vibe" sticker if the hat is found

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:39 pm 
My friend Julie lost her silver disposable camera the last night of Jamcruise 1(actually I could have lost it, who knows)probably lost in mermaid lounge or could have fallen out of my camera bag by the main stage as my drunk ass fell down the stairs! If anyone happened to pick it up email me at greatkate@gooutside.net
As you can imagine this camera is priceless even though it only cost about five bucks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:41 am 

I recommend calling the cruise line first if you are missing something. They supposedly have placed everything found on the boat in the warehouse and entered descriptions into a database.

Call the cruise line at: 954-956-9505 and speak to Sheria in Lost and Found.

I'm curious if anyone finds anything through the ship's lost and found system. Please post to the list if this has worked for you or if you retrieve any of your items through the good will of our networked community.

Thanks,

Steve

Post subject: MIA on JCi (MV)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:54 pm 
I didn't lose any thing until we were headed off the boat...

I believe that my small Timberland day pack (mainly black, with a brown zipper section) in it were the following items:
- Olympus zoom camera
- Kyorea (??) cell phone
- Watch from Brookstone
- two visors
- a few clothing items
- a small travelling personal items bag (blue nylon w/ translucent front and zipper closure

IF you know anything as to the where abouts of this missing bag and its contents please let me know

give thanks! :P

I am kinda surprised that i lost it but moving through that cattle call Saturday morning wasn't easy.
The worst thing is that I'm not really sure as to what else was in the bag, and don't want to file a claim with my insurance co.

Any thoughts/comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I hope that you all are still grinning ear to ear!
See ya next year if not soooner -

Shalom -
i&i&i

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:44 am 

i lost a black zippered fleece vest, with an ems logo, on jc II. it wasn't in their lost and found when i left the boat. i'll call, and if they have it, i'll repost it here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:06 pm 

I lost my two bottles of Crown Royal! After we returned to the port, I shared a cab with these 3 other people, I got off 1st at the AmeriSuites and left the bag with the Crown in the cab with the three other people. The cab took off, and then it was gone :(

If it not "gone", I'd settel for just one bottle...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:48 pm 

we mistakenly picked up a jamcruise poster and put it in our stack. if you or anyone you know lost one on JC1 and can tell us approximatly where and when it was lost, which poster it was and who signed it, contact us @ (805) 443-2423. sorry in advance for snagging your poster, we didn't realize it until we got home because we had so many in our stack.

Post subject: lost camera
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:55 pm 

I sure would like to get my hands on my little canon elf camera that someone is taking care of right now.That thing has been around the world with me.Last time i had it was at the pool bar tuesday morning drinking bloodies with Brian K. Any help would be really nice. 561 722 1542 thanks see yas next year :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:33 am 

all items left aboard either cruise are now gone. they hold them for 15 days from sail date, and then dispose of them as they see fit.