The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:34 pm 

sweettoothtep wrote:
TEPS86 wrote:
bayou bred wrote:
i'm thinking (hoping) that maybe we'll get a little garage a les. he's sat in w/ em b4 when charlie was in the band, and i think marco would compliment him more than charlie did.

that would be amazing. although charlie played with les in holy mackerel so i don't know if marco would be better with him. but either way it would be sick. i wish they got charlie on the boat as a featured artist. he would be a great addition and then could sit in with the garage also

I'm having trouble keeping up with side project and Jamout names!!! :!:
yeah it can be hard depending on who you follow. just start writing them down and then have your friends quiz you on them later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:48 pm 

TEPS86 wrote:
sweettoothtep wrote:
TEPS86 wrote:
bayou bred wrote:
i'm thinking (hoping) that maybe we'll get a little garage a les. he's sat in w/ em b4 when charlie was in the band, and i think marco would compliment him more than charlie did.

that would be amazing. although charlie played with les in holy mackerel so i don't know if marco would be better with him. but either way it would be sick. i wish they got charlie on the boat as a featured artist. he would be a great addition and then could sit in with the garage also

I'm having trouble keeping up with side project and Jamout names!!! :!:
yeah it can be hard depending on who you follow. just start writing them down and then have your friends quiz you on them later.

Oh man everyone's been telling me I need friends, now I have a good reason to recruit!

Make the most of every moment.
Life is measured not by the number of breathes you take, the number of things that take your breath away!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6