The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:43 am 
The jamcruise should have put a system in place after the people got left in bahamas on JC1. At least JC2 people were in the U.S., so it could have been worst. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:06 am 
SHIP HAPPENS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:27 pm 
What....stoners running late, not on time????? I don't believe it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:44 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Toph wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Was the ship's crew indeed pissed that some asshole dosed one of their crew members?

Is this true?

Pretty sure. Not very good farking judgment.

Yes, a crewmember got dosed with chocolates. Yes, you should have been back on the boat in time so as not to get left behind. Yes, jamcruisers got left behind on the first cruise--why not learn from others' mistakes? Cry about it all you want. Nobody wants to wait for you and it's your own fault, no matter how mad you are and who you try to blame. DUH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:33 pm 
bold words for an anonymous poster with no balls.
learn the facts before you open your mouth

Post subject: I got left behind!!! I'm mad as hell!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:47 am 
It's nobody's fault but your own, grow-up get off the drugs and learn to read a clock. What a bunch of children; should mama grab your hand and make sure you know where to go and when? I feel sorry for the companies that hire you idiots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:52 am 

guest wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Toph wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Was the ship's crew indeed pissed that some asshole dosed one of their crew members?

Is this true?

Pretty sure. Not very good farking judgment.

Yes, a crewmember got dosed with chocolates.

That pisses me off!! Whoever did that, karma's a bitch. That just isn't right. I hope they get what's coming to them because that aint cool. :evil:

I would have liked it to happen to me, but that's a different story all together :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:53 am 

Anonymous wrote:
The jamcruise should have put a system in place after the people got left in bahamas on JC1. At least JC2 people were in the U.S., so it could have been worst. :lol:

I'd like to add something without taking sides on this..... ships do not have the luxury of waiting on people. Docks are run much the same way as airports; one ship leaves and another docks. There is no time to wait indefinitely for passengers who don't show up on time. Think about it; a boat is docked in Jamaica and 2 passengers don't show because they were arrested for some reason. If the ship waits, they will be waiting for a very loooong time. This kind of stuff happens and the people on the dock have no way of knowing why someone doesn't show. Meanwhile, there is another ship waiting to dock and other passengers to consider.

It is not uncommon for people on cruises to be left at port of call. In fact, it happens all the time. I'd also be willing to bet money that they have this covered in the fine print on the ticket contract.

Like I said, I'm not taking sides. Just pontificating.....

Post subject: pls get some cheese
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:22 pm 
2 go along with the winin' that is going on on this thread...

GROW UP PEOPLE!!!
take responsibility for your ACTIONS, this is what a grown up does.
I was amazed at the number of rookies on JCi - not to mention the debautery (sp?) and glutteony that I witnessed...

The boat didn't make you miss the boat, Madison House didn't make you miss the boat, the REAL Julie McCoy and Capt Toast did not make you miss the miss the boat -
believe it or not you made yourselves miss the boat for whatever reason.
When you point the finger of blame there are 3 fingers pointing back at you - blaming someone else is not only immature it is also senseless.
Who brought you onto the boat - yourself -
Who was reasonable for your actions - certainly not the crew/staff/travel agency/etc etc...YOU were supposedly mature enough to not make such a rookie mistake - dumbass! Get your shit together and look in the mirror, for there you will see who made you miss the boat!

I've got some nice smoked gouda to go with your winin' -

Next time round remember the lesson you learned the hard way, certainly next year folks might take the few rules that we were asked to follow a bit more seriously, the cruise staff and supporter asked very little of us as patrons, as they were there to ensure that we had a good time (which by the way I had, and so did the rest of our krewe - it was the most phemononal experience I have had in many moons)

Please learn to read a watch (and maybe try to remember to bring it with you - assuming you go 'round again) and learn how to pay attention to the few simple rules we were asked to abide by...if you were intelligent enought to follow those simple rules you might find yourself having the time of your life rather than being stuck off the boat.

Obviously you missed the boat for whatever reason - but that wasn't anyones fault but your own, to lay blame on others is childish - we don't need irresponsible kiddies like you (or who ever you are) fuxing up the good times that those of us who are able to have a blast within the confines of the rules and regulation - please get your head outta your ass (unless you like the darkness and smell that is) so that I can park my bicycle there!

cheers to the folks on the boat who were mature yet playful -

Party On Bart!
i-man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:55 pm 
again for those who dont read the thread before touting their lips:
we were there waiting to board. they wouldnt let us past the gates
we watched them pull the plank and wait 10 minutes then leave.
again for you dimwits, we were there.
we had watches,
we know what time it was
we havent blamed your precious organizers.
we just want them to put pressure on the boat who has no right to impost the jones act on us (so sayeth my my attourney who sorry enough to hire me).
lets all just get along.
till next year

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:22 pm 
http://www.jamcruise.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5182#5182

check out the progress!
so far so good,
how is everyone else coming along???
post post post!
jason