The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LEFT STRANDED IN KEY WEST INFO NEEDED
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:03 am 
ANY information or emails you have that can help us out with this, please post here.
beind stranded sucks and we will not let this go!
thanks
jason h
pittsburgh, pa
jsunstar@yahoo.com

Post subject: email addresses to send complaints to
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:06 am 
this was emailed to me yesterday, just passing on info, email these people!

Hello everyone! Sorry this has taken so long but to top everything off my luggage was lost on the way back home I finally got it but it took awhile. I hope everyone else had safe trips home. Here are a few more addresses for you. Apollack@imperialmajesty.com (the president) Elevitan@imperialmajesty.com (the guy with dark hair and glasses charging us the $300) KWESTSHIPS@aol.com (who the origianl letter was from) The persons name is Richard Wells of operations at Caribe Nautical Services, Inc 305-294-3288 fax 305-294-2158. Good luck to everyone lets keep everyone up to date I will write again once I talk to someone on Monday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:09 am 
more people to contact
PLEASE CONTACT THE FEDERAL MARITIME COMMISSION WITH INFORMATION ON WHAT HAPPENED JAN. 13TH. YOU CAN CALL 202-523-5807 OR FAX 202-275-0059 TO THE ATTENTION OF JOSEPH FARELL, DIRECTOR- OFFICE OF CONSUMER COMPLAINTS.

IF YOU WISH TO MAIL INFO. SEND IT TO
FEDERAL MARITIME COMMISSION
800 N. CAPITOL STREET NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20573

I ALREADY CONTACTED THEM AND WAS INFORMED ON WHAT INFO TO SEND- THEY WANT TO HEAR FROM EVERYBODY ELSE INVOLVED SO THAT THE just got off the phone with the complaint department and they said that everyone needs to email to this address exactly what had happened complaints@fmc.gov

They will look further into the situation once they have recieved a few requests. After I told him our story he is definitely going to have people look into getting our money back.

So for everyone who missed the boat email this complaint department

GregY CAN SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING THEY CAN DO TO HELP US.[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:26 am 
If this doesn't get rectified- you can always tell their future customers what you think.

http://www.epinions.com/trvl-Cruise_Lin ... y_~reviews

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:57 pm 
im waiting to see what the cruise lines do about this before bashing them on the e-pinions site. (above)
after the 31 people (and waaaay more) leave fedback about this shit happening, the cruiselines will have a hard time getting anyone on board.
the bbb already had a derogatory file on them.
this may just get enough publicity to put them down...
the way i look at it, dont pull out without all your passengers unless your prepared to take the shit for it.
if they think were a bunch of stupid, unconnected burnouts, they are very wrong.