The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I'm In
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:17 pm 
Hey That sounds like a really great idea. I'm glad that someone so smart like you thought of it. You must be really really intelligent dork. Next time you have an idea like that just shove it.

Your friend Erik

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:53 pm 

Look..... the discussion troll has emerged

Post subject: HSMF/JC1
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:34 pm 
Hey Shaun,

That sounds great. I'm hoping that the HSMF is all STS9 is starts by headlining and turns into the latenight to early morning. I figure about 10 hrs of STS9 per day shoud be about right.

Gimme a call

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:11 pm 
Alright,

Looks like we have interest in the JC HS Family renunion. I agree we need at least 10 hrs of STS9. I have emailed Particle and am hoping they will join the party. And Eric you are a troll, but you we have a spot for you as well. In fact all are welcome: Trolls, dogs, kids, phreaks, hula-hoopers, male hula-hoopers, wookies, basically whoever wants to party and add to the experience. The only prerequisite here is a love for the music and the urge to get down for long periods of time in Nothern Cali. Tickets are already on sale. And you can get a free ticket for handing out flyers in your city--just go to www.hsmusic.net to get more info on that. Because if your like me, jamcruise put a big dent in your bank account and a free festival ticket would be great. We should try to figure out a way to meet up before we enter the actual grounds so that we could all camp together. I cant wait

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:26 pm 

Shaun, It looks like you are taking the lead in this endevor of festive congergation in Northern Cali. A suggestion is maybe getting an e-mail list together of interested people. That way we can have a mailing list of ideas on places and times to meet with a predetermined head count. Just an idea.

Post subject: HSMF ......."I'm In!"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:28 pm 
"SHAUN IS OUR LEADER!"

Post subject: spinning the love....
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:03 pm 
High Sierra will be perfect for all of the hard core JC music lovers!!

Can't wait to celebrate with you all -----again, and again, and AGAIN!!

Hey, just a thought on the whole "kid at the festival thing" ( not to stir things back up, but........)

Being a dancer ( hooper), many kids come up to me and wanna play. Of course, I always have glow sticks.. and balloons ..and bubbles ...and all sorts of treats for them, but I also spend time teaching them tricks and stuff.
This is a poem I wrote to one my favorite 5 year olds in the whole world that I met at Hookahville 2 years ago:

Her name is MICKEY, only 5 years old,
My instant friend, as the story is told,

Met her last "Hoop-a -ville" when I brought a bunch a hoops-
Now she's one of "O'BRIEN'S bouncy, little troops!

The purest form of beauty and joy to ever come your way,
An "Angel on Earth" , some might say,

Thank you, my little wonder! and, continue to dance!
I will smile at your picture with every single glance,

Knowing that the spirit will always remain,
And NO MATTER WHAT THE AGE- IT STILL FEELS THE SAME!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:18 pm 
I think the email list will be a good idea to get people coordinated. If Gavin from Reno still wants to have the preparty, we should for sure work that into the mix. At HS there is like a holding line that everyone has to go through to get thier wristbands and stuff. This line is just outside of the venue. So anybody who wants to be part of the JC campsite (which by the way is going to be f***** awesome) can meet in this area. Also there is a great state park about 5 miles from the fest. that has free camping. We could all meet there no problem the night before the fest opens. We should build an email list to start with. My address is shaunbeall@sbcglobal.net. You can send me an email with who you are and where your coming from and we will go from there. Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Shaun

Post subject: xbear420
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:19 pm 

Much love to all the positive children vibes recieved since that negative post. Thanks for the love!!! We shall be camped over in family camp but cannot wait to stop over and see all of you crazy Jam Cruisers. I am still in withdrawl from being off of the BOAT. Peace and Love all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:04 pm 
want to know the best way to piss off someone who is totaly negative? IGNORE THEM!!! :P just smile, shake your head and spread the love. trust me it works every time, i have seen them cry 'cause they couldn't get the time of day!!! sorry for you guest, hope you can find the pure love of the game of life!! :lol:

Can't wait to meet all of your kids and RAWK HSMF

[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:11 pm 
So far we have only gotten one email for the reunion site. We need more people. If your going HSMF you should be part of this. It will be great. Email with who you are and where your from to shaunbeall@sbcglobal.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:19 pm 
I'm In. Email cheesehead0629@yahoo.com
Since I'll be traveling with Shaun I'll help him get some stuff together. Cmon all you Jam Party Players. By land by sea lets get this party started.

Erik

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:43 pm 
hey everyone,

we have gotten some pretty good responses here and need to keep spreading the word. I am pretty excited thus far, this is going to be f*** awesome. I have started a yahoo group for us to use, so everyone can see the progress and give input on how to get together and make this reunion great. I hope everyone kept their Jam Cruise coozie because it gets hot in cali and you will need to keep your bev. frosty. THe group at yahoo is called JC_HS_reunion@yahoogroups.com Everyone should join and try to get others to join. Happy friday and have a good weekend. FYI its freezing balls in Chicago and snowing and there is no shows this weekend.

Shaun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:55 pm 
Sorry the correct address for the group is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JC_HS_reunion/

Post subject: I like cold bev reg geas Go girl work the cold one.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:02 pm 

Sounds great I'll check that yahoo site out. Have you talked to Joel at all yet. Is he goin to need to get a van???