Hmmm...shall we define "interesting"? You be the judge.
- I am an avid deep sea fisher..biggest fish ever caught was a Yellow Fin Tuna 110lbs....
- I am the the youngest and only daughter of a Baptist minister
- I was born on 4/20, and yes I know it's Hitler's birthday
- I have been sky diving
- I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies, ever...sorry
WOW!!! What ya never know about people until they get really drunk.
Hahaha...I like this thread...not sure if I can outdo these (but I can try).
This is like a competitive game or something, right? Ok...here ya go:
Top 5 "Interesting" facts about Phrazz
1. I can see large objects in my rearview mirror (soft opener...not very interesting unless we change "objects" to "rabbits" or "jackhammer robots", etc).
2. I used to be a member of a 'born again' church (as a spy, part of my cult research training).
3. I am a virgin (up the rear porthole..no wait...do fingers count...sorry that's not interesting, that's disgusting!)?
4. I forget my first rock concert (No wait, maybe it was Jethro Tull??? No wait...Final Warning!!!).
5. I went to High School with Adam Sandler (and 5th grade, pix to prove it).
Ok, next! Some of these "facts" are simply amazing (taken either at face value or very well-crafted fabrications
BTW, "prematurely grey" isn't as interesting as "dyes hair platinum blue", for example. To me, that is. "Absolutely refuse to step foot in Starbuck's" is also not as interesting as "kicks Starbuck's door and spits on window" (to me, of course). And finally, baby model and never seen star wars I find the most "interesting" (so far...feel free to make these "more interesting" as you see fit!!!).
Now I think again, "OK, ya got the pix to prove it???" and this thread itself gets a LOT more interesting.