The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: More Lost and Found, $$$ Reward for camera mini-disc and bag
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:58 pm 
Hello!
I had the time of my life on Jam Cruise Two, it was so great that I don't even know what happened the last night. I remember setting up my video camera and my mini-disc recorder, going to the bar and buying a bunch of champagne. But I don't know what happened after that. I woke up in the morning to find that my cigarettes had gotten wet, my video camera was gone, mini-disc gone, bag with all my footage and mini-discs, gone. I'm am still torn up about loosing this stuff. The memories I recorded are absolutely freakin' priceless, the camera was expensive. If anybody knows anything about where it went, I have a large money reward for info or return, not too many questions asked. Please help me find it. Also, does anybody know what happened to me, Allen, the last night. I heard that a couple guys from particle through somebody in the pool, was that me? Ha ha, that's pretty funny, ok, if you read this and remember me from the trip, drop me a line at chefsands@msn.com . Thanks for your help, see you next time, Allen

Oh yeah, I have been having dreeams about Jam Cruise regularly, like last night I was on the boat again and I asked what date it was and they said, well, it is either the 13th or 23rd, depends on how you look at it. Anyway, I was very excited to be back on the cruise. Maybe during one of these dreams I'll find my camera

Post subject: lost items..............lucky day...it gets better........
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:22 pm 
well allen,

today jamcruise keeps the vibe going....we have your camera and mini-disc player...many tapes and mini discs too!....we were going to track you down via the flight ticket receipts.....but alas!
please call us at 202-546-2444 m-f 11am-7pm est
mention jamcruise and we can return your stuff...or e-mail us with address and we will send it out as soon as possible
thanks for coming on the cruise and i hope you get your reservation for next year in soon!

dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:37 pm 
Right on!!!!

:D