The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Reoccuring Jam Cruise Dreams
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:50 pm 

Anybody else having this problem??

I woke up this morning to a really weird Jam Cruise dream. Music was going, I'm lost in the depths of the Regal Empress trying to find my room. All of a sudden the ship takes a major dive. Kind of like the pirate rides at the amusement parks. We are vertical and I'm hanging onto a pipe on the roof of this long hallway. I'm getting nailed with empty champagne glasses falling down the hall. A few moments pass, then the ship levels out and over the loud speakers I hear "Well folks, your captain speaking, we just hit an epi-center of a huge sub oceanic earthquake. Everything is fine." Then all these wide eyed people come running with their big ass orange life jackets yelling "where the hell is my Munster station!" The bands are still playing and I woke up.... weird. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:08 am 
hey gavin, I always have dreams that I'm still at shows for weeks afterwards. Just stopped having the dreams last week :) Its a whole different reality that your subconscious locks onto...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:59 pm 

count me in on this thread. I've everything from bed wetting fantasy dreams to horrific mind boggling disaster dreams. No way could I share them on a message board, but for the last 3 weeks, the cruise...it's music, the people, my experiences have been a recurring theme in dreams.

Post subject: dreams
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:34 pm 
Thats so wild that other people are also having this problem. Well I guess its not really a problem, but since the cruise, most nights my dreams are all based on a boat. Usually it has nothing to do with the cruise or music or anything, but whatever my dream is about, it always seems to take place on a huge cruise ship.

Post subject: how bizarre!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:16 am 

wow - that's bizarre. I thought I was going nuts. I've had about 7 or 8 night's worth of cruise dreams, from reminiscences of the Mofro set on the mainstage to seriously weird, random music cruise dreams. The water was really rough in the one I had last night - lots of bouncing back and forth between the hallway walls.

can't believe I'm no the only one. what a strange phenomenon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:12 pm 
hee
I had one the other night and ended up sleeping for 12+ hours because everytime I woke up, I hurried up to go back to sleep to keep it going!!!!! It worked,!!! (but eventually,it started taking weird twists and turns, as dreams tend to do.......... so finally got outta bed!
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhh

Post subject: dream
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:27 pm 

i had one about a week ago......mostly the same environment as the ship but all of the sudden we were being chased ? and our boat like took off speeding in the air and made a complete spin and everyone was definately rocked out ;)