The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: stop posting shit about jammed online! - NOBODY CARES
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:16 pm 
and it is VERY ANNOYING - you complete tool!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:34 pm 

Come on buddy.. Why the hate? I didn't know that you speak for everybody. You only make yourself look like the tool with those kind of comments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:02 pm 
if ya don't like it, then don't open those posts. pretty simple.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:06 pm 

Dude - settle down.

Holy cow - I just remembered one of my favorite JamCruise moments.

During that EPIC first set of Galactic's late night show - you know the set that sadly only exists in their archives - I was standing there when the girl next to me looks at me and says (what I think is) "Settle Down!" I just gave her the most indignant/confused looked I could muster as if to convey "WTF is up with you chick?!" And she was obviously confused too. We stood there for a few seconds kind of staring and shouting to each other before we realized the source of the confusion. She was not telling me to "settle down" as I thought. She was handing me her beer and saying "set this down." I still laugh when I think of it. Guess you had to be there.

D

BTW -
I appreciate and respect your opinion and would never attempt to censor or stifle - there's too much of that on discussion boards (especially this one) anyway. Go ahead - express your opinion. Just know that although I certainly can't speak for anyone other than me, I think you'd be hard put to find someone who's going to agree with you on your post. Well, they may agree but I somehow doubt it will be with such vehemence and rage.

Now go do something nice for somebody or else be subject to that harshest of all phenomena - instant karma.

Last edited by FunkMeister on Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:33 pm 
That's OK. He's just jealous. Hey man don't you have a Bisco show to go catch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:03 pm 
funny. i don't remember seeing any children on the boat... where you folks coming from?

Post subject: YEAH
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:23 pm 
SO I GUESS EVERYONE DOESN'T FEEL THAT WAY HUH?!?!?

I GUESS YOU JUST WON'T BE GETTING ANY FREE SHIT LIKE DVD'S AND CD'S AND WHATEVER ELSE CAUSE YOU HATE "JAMMED ONLINE POSTS" SO MUCH!

WHATEVER -- STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING GOOD -- IF PEOPLE HATED IT SO MUCH THEN HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE LOOKING AT IT AND ENTERING THE CONTESTS AND LOOKING AT THE PICTURES!

SO THERE...............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:11 pm 
Bitter Bisco fan party of one........your table is now available.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:59 pm 

Seriously... wow! I for one think it's pretty kind to be offering up free goodies, and to promote a website that celebrates our love for jam bands! Let's be nice to each other, okay?

http://www.mountainsofthemoon.com

"Forever Family, Forever Grateful"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:18 am 

so its obvious to see some of you have your head shoved far up your asses. all i read on every other thread is about how biscuits fans are such dicks. so how is you posting shit about their fans not being a dick, i am sure you havent met all of us. cause you know, alot their fans arent losers or annoying as hell. come to think of it, out of all the fans on the boat, it seemed like the biscuits fans showed the most appreciation for it. all of you come on here afterwards and can only complain about stupid shit that you have no idea about. why dont you go to a show and introduce yourself to a couple people, and see what the fans are really like. and if you dont like the music thats another thing, but their fans have nothing to do with them. so if i ever did meet you i would be a dick to you, because you are to immature to give people a chance, you would rather just come on an online forum and say shit about them here, get a fuckin clue :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:34 am 

Um, I kinda thought the JammedOnline guy was cool to be giving away stuff.

Nothing wrong with a little shameless self-promotion!

Visit www.drowningcreek.com - buy a poster, get a free handbill!!

See? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:19 am 

Free Handbill??? That's all you get when you buy one of those AMAZING posters??? Have you seen some of these yet!! The Creek has a great flow of posters...
Love,
-Shimmy :lol:

Post subject: is that the
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:17 pm 
Bisco Granola Mafia?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:27 pm 

he he - sign me up.
gotta love the crunchy bisco kids!

and fwiw, i think what this guy did was amazing. i was on both cruises and never saw any of his stuff... but am really grateful that such a giving vibe has survived all the negativity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:08 am 
I am so glad I never met any of these assholes that keep posting all this negative sh*t while I was on the cruise.. Luckily I only bumped into fun, kind people. I mean, damn! If you dont like the Disco Biscuit, who gives a rats ass! Who cares if you dont like them, I dont really care for thier style of music, but I dont go around bashing those who do, I find something better to do with my time. ITS OK! Everyone doesnt have to be the same and like the same stuff, thats diversity. I just cant imagine being so jaded in life that while at an epic music event I spent my time glaring at and hating random people whom I dont even know that are acting goofy at a show. Word of advice...Change that judgmental scowl on your face to a welcoming smile and you'll probably meet a friend to party with instead of whatever you were doing that made you hate disco biscuit fans so bad. I didn't even notice any of those people that all these negative posts are about, because I was too busy having one of the best times of my life. I mean, seriously, life's entirely too short to hate rediculous stuff like some random bands fanbase. Do you know how silly you sound?????