The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NEW ORLEANS JAM CRUISERS
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:51 pm 
Hello there:

I am looking for a couple people I met on JAMCRUISE II. I stayed at the Wynham Airport Hotel with you the night before and had some expensive drinks at the bar and then chilled on the roof for a while. We enjoyed some great music (especially LES) and had a great time. I gave you some shirts and music from my magazine....

I want to get in touch with you about meeting up in New Orleans for JAZZFEST this April/May.

Please post here and/or email me at thc_guy@msn.com

Can't wait to talk with you again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:02 pm 
Yeah...that's me
What's happening!

Post subject: HOWDY -- WE SHOULD TALK
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:24 pm 
Hey -- I am coming down for JazzFest and we are going to be staying at the hotel between the HOUSE OF BLUES and TIPATINAS (or so they tell me) -- I just wanted to make sure we met up and partied. I also may need a floor to crash on since the room in $200+ a night. I remember talking with you about how touristy these events get and how it is nice to get away from the main locations and see some of the culture.....I would be honored to experince that with you guys!

I also wanted to send you some of the magazine's new shirts and stickers -- maybe some music too.

Give me an address to mail to and I will send some stuff out soon.

I really appreicate your friendship on board the ship. I really didn't talk or chill with anyone else besides you guys and it meant a lot to me....I would have been pretty lonely without your smiling faces saying hello and letting me kick it with you! I owe you the great time I had and the memories we made. Thanks for everything.........

DAN TOPOLSKI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:07 am 
Been doing the Jazz Fest for quite a few years now. I might just make some sort of 'jamcruise' pole for this year. Hmmm.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:57 am 

heh heh heh heh heh... you said pole...he he heh

TOTEM