The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:37 pm 

canuckchick wrote:
When you wake up and the first thing you say is "Three days until we leave for Jam Cruise!!" instead of "Happy Anniversary" :oops:

:lol: :lol:

Anniversary smanniversary. We're talkin bout jamiversary. :D

Happy Anniversary to you both. 8)

You know you're too excited for JC when you have the CD's that you are handing out, already in the pockets of the shorts you plan on wearing that day.

A. Lil' over planning going on here :oops:
B. Runnin out of pre-cruise preparations :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:28 pm 

canuckchick wrote:
When you wake up and the first thing you say is "Three days until we leave for Jam Cruise!!" instead of "Happy Anniversary" :oops:

OOPS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:31 pm 

3 more hours of work and i'm done and you're on this board instead of cleaning out the e-mail and inbox.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:07 pm 

two more days to do three more days of work and its much more important that I'm on the board......

Post subject: Re: You know you're too excited for JC when...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:37 pm 

When you are not even going on the cruise but are counting the days to see your best friends in the entire world for one night at a dive bar in FTL :DANCE:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:50 pm 

I don't know who's digging up the old posts - but I love it!

However, to get in the spirit of the thread:

When you are waiting in a line somewhere and when anyone says, "Hi!" You respond, "Have you heard of Jam Cruise?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:27 pm 

When you answer every email to your boss with "Please note: I will be away from 1/6 to 1/15."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:59 pm 

MissAslan wrote:
When you are not even going on the cruise but are counting the days to see your best friends in the entire world for THREE NIGHTS at a dive bar in FTL :DANCE:

That's better...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:04 pm 

Hillary wrote:
MissAslan wrote:
When you are not even going on the cruise but are counting the days to see your best friends in the entire world for THREE NIGHTS at a dive bar in FTL :DANCE:

That's better...

It is better!! ...and at this rate we might be sleeping at that dive bar too..boo hoo :cry: :cry: but this pity party for one belongs in the support group thread.
No, we will get a suite at the best Hilton in town! :BOOHOO: :BOOHOO:

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:46 pm 

bumpster dive, cuz I was thinking of how much I miss seeing odman & Tracey and how much fun we had on our first Jam Cruise together ♥

serk wrote:
I came across this email I received a couple days after we got off the ship last year, and had to share :) This is from my friend Tracey that I dragged on board last year as a virgin - obviously she & her hubby are back on board this year, and we are dragging 2 more with us also :)

Tracey's email wrote:
Well we have finally crawled out of our much needed super nap. it has taken us just a few days to recover from our Jam Cruise adventure. There is just so much insanely exciting stuff going on that it's not hard to go 24 hours without sleeping or a shower - REALLY!!!! -That late nite jam room is so horribly seductive and intimate - it just keeps you boogying till way past sunrise (I'm gonna have arthritis in my ankles after this week)-stop for a little breakfast and some pina coladas and the next thing you know you barely have time to change your clothes before some other phenomenal show is starting. The setting on the boat is so positive karma - such a great group of fellow music lovers who just seem to be filled with pure and unadulterated glee - constantly bumping into the musicians as they eat, catch a tan, or are catching the shows. Although I didn't realize it at first (duh Tracey duh), I ended up dancing my ass off with John Kadlecik of DSO in the Jam Room that last night. If I ran into Karl Denson one more time in the hallway I think he was going to have to do some explaining to my husband. Oh my god, and who can forget when Warren came down and sat in at the end of New Monsoons last set in the Lyrica Lounge and there were only like 20 of us there? There is space for all on this ship, overcrowding is not an issue at any of the shows. And the musicians are all whores - they play their scheduled sets - they play the jam room till the wee hours of the nite - they sit in with the other bands -the play the super jam - they play the everyone orchestra. I think I saw Kimmock play at least 3 times a day every day.

Floating out in the gulf of Mexico, nothing around as far as the eye can see, music and dancing, the warm ocean breeze blowing through your hair, trip screens projected off the radar towers, chaos yet perfect harmony! All I can say is I am now counting down the days till next year. This will now be added to our annual pilgrimages.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:24 pm 

serk wrote:
bumpster dive, cuz I was thinking of how much I miss seeing odman & Tracey and how much fun we had on our first Jam Cruise together ♥

serk wrote:
I came across this email I received a couple days after we got off the ship last year, and had to share :) This is from my friend Tracey that I dragged on board last year as a virgin - obviously she & her hubby are back on board this year, and we are dragging 2 more with us also :)

Tracey's email wrote:
Well we have finally crawled out of our much needed super nap. it has taken us just a few days to recover from our Jam Cruise adventure. There is just so much insanely exciting stuff going on that it's not hard to go 24 hours without sleeping or a shower - REALLY!!!! -That late nite jam room is so horribly seductive and intimate - it just keeps you boogying till way past sunrise (I'm gonna have arthritis in my ankles after this week)-stop for a little breakfast and some pina coladas and the next thing you know you barely have time to change your clothes before some other phenomenal show is starting. The setting on the boat is so positive karma - such a great group of fellow music lovers who just seem to be filled with pure and unadulterated glee - constantly bumping into the musicians as they eat, catch a tan, or are catching the shows. Although I didn't realize it at first (duh Tracey duh), I ended up dancing my ass off with John Kadlecik of DSO in the Jam Room that last night. If I ran into Karl Denson one more time in the hallway I think he was going to have to do some explaining to my husband. Oh my god, and who can forget when Warren came down and sat in at the end of New Monsoons last set in the Lyrica Lounge and there were only like 20 of us there? There is space for all on this ship, overcrowding is not an issue at any of the shows. And the musicians are all whores - they play their scheduled sets - they play the jam room till the wee hours of the nite - they sit in with the other bands -the play the super jam - they play the everyone orchestra. I think I saw Kimmock play at least 3 times a day every day.

Floating out in the gulf of Mexico, nothing around as far as the eye can see, music and dancing, the warm ocean breeze blowing through your hair, trip screens projected off the radar towers, chaos yet perfect harmony! All I can say is I am now counting down the days till next year. This will now be added to our annual pilgrimages.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

memory lane...
Actually I'll show this one to her. She's recovering from surgery and I'm sure could use something nice to think about...
Did I mention that yous guys are awesome? :DANCE:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7