The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:40 am 

its officially hitting me.

first trip to party city - check

most of my stuff i need to pack (a few bikinis, shorts, a few costumes and a sundress or two. thats enough, right?) is already set aside and piled on top of my suitcase (i feel like its too early to actually pack just yet. somehow this is ok)

AND - highlight of my day - it came up in convo with a random customer at one of my tables tonight that they went on jamcruise a few years ago. we had the LONGEST conversation about it. i was giddy by the time they left over all the excitement they caused me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:50 pm 

.... when you rope in all of your relatives during last minute christmas shopping to make trips to goodwill and fabric stores to come up with new jamcruise costumes....

... and then rope in mom and sewing sis away from wrapping the childrens gifts to help create new jamcruise costumes.

hahahahhah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:44 pm 

you become 'that guy' who has to buy all their gifts at the kwik-e-mart on xmas eve.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:54 pm 

when you're blowing off christmas in the living room to check the jc forum!

:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:08 pm 

naive melody wrote:
when you're blowing off christmas in the living room to check the jc forum!

:P

that is classic sarah!! i'll be doing the same from my phone in 45 min at the inlaws LoL!

this is the only thing getting me thru this drive to my inlaws after staying up till 6am to get packed..we hit the road by 9 tonight..look out florida! the party van is on the way!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:37 am 

Hey, baby!! Where's the party van now? See you in a few days.
The mrs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:44 am 

we are in NC on 95..chugging along..thankgod for the internet!

only 12 hours to go..just not sure where to first! I think we are going to the west coast of florida to visit Jam Cruise Bob, the horn player, in st.pete! then head east to see linda& larry and spend new years with justbob, brad and AB and his crew in Delray!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:07 pm 

MissAslan wrote:

only 12 hours to go..just not sure where to first! I think we are going to the west coast of florida to visit Jam Cruise Bob, the horn player, in st.pete! then head east to see linda& larry and spend new years with justbob, brad and AB and his crew in Delray!

I'm not making that NMS show. Wish I could, but money is to tight so I'll be half way down in Orlando that night. You'll have to catch me on the boat.

Bob

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:49 pm 

MissAslan wrote:

only 12 hours to go..just not sure where to first! I think we are going to the west coast of florida to visit Jam Cruise Bob, the horn player, in st.pete

awww have bob holler at me when you all get here. i bartend tonight and tomorrow in tampa, but otherwise i live in pinellas and i'll be around. kick ass market in downtown st pete on saturdays 10-2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:53 pm 

...you have already taken out vacation cash, but now don't know where to stash it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:18 pm 

Pennenuts wrote:
...you have already taken out vacation cash, but now don't know where to stash it.
what about your vagina?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:53 pm 

Ouch! Justin!!! poor penne!!!

Sarah will do! We are in Georgia tonight..lack of sleep caught up to us!! We should be calling Bob tomorrow morning (Saturday) and I think we will be in your area tomorrow night or Sunday. See how my driver feels...no hurry right? I'd love to see you!! we can talk costumes!!! I need some help getting my head on straight!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:02 pm 

MissAslan wrote:

Sarah will do! We are in Georgia tonight..lack of sleep caught up to us!! We should be calling Bob tomorrow morning (Saturday) and I think we will be in your area tomorrow night or Sunday. See how my driver feels...no hurry right? I'd love to see you!! we can talk costumes!!! I need some help getting my head on straight!

.... Inside her head it's nothing but circus music and quite screams of desperation ......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:25 pm 

HELLBU0Y wrote:
MissAslan wrote:

.... Inside her head it's nothing but circus music and quite screams of desperation ......

That so described Brittney Spears LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:03 am 

When you spent friday night pressing our jam cruise clothes. Had to put water in theiron twice! Was never more excited to iron ever!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next