I have been on every crusie and this is the first year I didnt fall ill... I took some precautuinary measures this year though....
1. Worked out almost everyday for three weeks before jamcruise to build up the metabolism and insure I didnt get sore dancing
2. Got 4-6 hours of sleep everyday between 6am and 11am
3. Went to the sit down restruant everynight and had a huge dinner even if i had to force it down.
4. Washed my hands a couple times a day and took at least two showers a day.
I didn't get sick but my girlfriend got sick bad.
I, like Miracle2005, took precautionary measures.
1. I took Wellness Formula every day for 1 week leading up to, during and after the cruise and drank Emergen-C. Works great to boost the immune defense. I do it for every festival I attend.
2. I washed my hands frequently, at least 7 times a day, and used the hand sanitizer almost every time I passed one of them.
Clean hands keeps you healthy and fights the spread.