The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: previous prices?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:50 pm 

Can someone tell me what the approx. prices were on the previous jam cruise? I could not find any info on the website, and don't want to put down a deposit until I know how much $$$ I'm looking at. Any help is appreciated.

Jeff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:02 pm 

it depended on what kind of room you got..

If I can remember right, it was between $800 and $1500

I bet it gets a bit more expensive the next time around. But I am sure it will be worth every penny.

Post subject: thanks!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:12 pm 

thanks!

Post subject: more questions
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:16 pm 

>>If I can remember right, it was between $800 and $1500

Is that per person, or per room? how many people in one room?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:03 pm 
2, 3, or 4 people per room.

prices ranged from around $500 to around $1200 per person. plus like $250 in taxes and fees.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:26 pm 

well, lets see, i paid 1200$ and got the same room that someone who paid 500$ got, so i hope to see some better arrangemets this year :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:55 pm 
are the expensive rooms worth the price difference?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:48 am 

not if its on the same boat, or unless you get a suite, the only difference was the floor level, and there is an elevator.

I was in an Upper Deck room, my freinds on the bottom floor paid 600 less than me and got the same exact room, just on a lower level. now keep in mind that they had switched the boat after many people had signed up. So i dont think they took into consideration the depreciation of the room values. IMO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:55 pm 
I wish there was a way to know what boat it's on before we put the deposit down. My friends who just got back from moe.cruise said they had a NICE boat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:54 am 
I think the folks that put together JC 1 & 2 realized how they fucked up with everything as far as switching boats, and doing promos at the last minute..we got our cabin with a special deal (approx. $900 for both of us, while people who stayed on the same floor payed about $700 per person). That's why they said it's only gonna be one cruise next year and it's gonna be on a different/bigger ship. My question is how big will the ship be? What will be the rules and regulations on the new ship? I am waiting til they announce this info. as well as releasing the lineup before I put my money down.

Post subject: What is included with the price?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:57 am 
I see the price per person... what does that include? Food? Drinks? Etc?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:12 am 
no drinks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:44 pm 

soulsistah wrote:
we got our cabin with a special deal (approx. $900 for both of us, while people who stayed on the same floor payed about $700 per person).

yeah, um, thats fuckin bullshit, people who just showed up at the place got exptremely discounted rooms, while those of us who booked early got fucked hardcore. losing money or not, thats just not right, i didnt see any break in my room price, even though i paid 1200$ for myself, and booked the day the cabins were released :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:43 pm 
I didn't just show up to the place and got a discount. My friends who had already booked for full price told me of some promos that were going on since they didn't sell on the cabins, so I jumped on it. Bullshit on whose end?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:09 am 

JC's end, you just kinda show up near the end and receive discounts i was never offered. i think its BS cause i bokked the day the cabins were released and literally got RAPED on charges, i paid 1200 to get in a room with one other person. the only difference between my room and the cheapest ones was the floor level and a window wich i couldnt open or see out of