The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JAMBANDS THE BOOK (Get A Copy Free)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:14 pm 
We are half way through the month of March now and there are only about 290 days left till JamCruise III!

Anyway -- I am trying to help out the guy who runs JAMBANDS.com by hooking up a little publicity. He wrote a book that many of you probably know about called JAMBANDS. It is a great book -- it had tons of info on the bands you love and is a great resource for finding new bands to listen to. This thing has everything..............

There is a review on the site and there is also a contest for a free copy under the contest area. Enter if you like at www.jammedonline.com

have fun and make sure to pick up the book if you don't win a copy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:28 pm 

OK - I've been a defender of your posts in the past, JammedOnline. I've visited your website/e-zine. I've even particpiated in the contests.

BUT

When you say you are doing Dean Budnick a favor to give him more publicity by giving away one of his books.... Come on. Be honest. You are not giving Jambands more publicity - you are giving yourself more publicity.

I have zero problems with shameless promotion. I do have problems with dishonesty. Probably the biggest problem I have with your post is that you apparently take us all for a bunch of idiots.

Tell you what, admit you were lying about helping out Dean. Admit you are just trying to drive traffic to your site and you MAY regain the respect and patronage of this consumer (customer) of your online content.

Otherwise, like so many others have told you on this board - have a nice day somewhere else.

D