The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mountain View Jam Street Team CALL~!~
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:25 pm 

Hello,
Seth here with Shimon Presents working with The Mountain View Jam music Festival which is being put on by Headspun Productions in North Carolina. This event is more then just a music festival, for proceeds will be going to The American Cancer Society which I personally think is a great thing!!!!!! Also the festival will feature some of the best talent in the region performing on headlining spots~!~ Check out the bands and info below.
The reason I am posting this to you all today is because I’m trying to build a street team to help promote this event. If you would be interested in being involved, please do let me know. This is a really special event, and we would love your positive energy to be part of it.
Hope that you all are enjoying the start to what looks to be an AMAZING Spring.
Much Love,
-Seth Weiner
seth@shimonpresents.com

Mountain View Jam
May 14 - 16th
750-acre farm north of Elon, NC
Advanced Tickets are $65.00 - includes camping and parking -
no hidden fees .... Tickets bought after April 15th are $75.00
Gates to the festival open on Friday, May 14th at 8am, and close Sunday at 10pm.

Headspun Productions is proud to announce the first Mountain View Jam, a new festival in North Carolina featuring a diverse group of "up and coming" talent, to take place on the weekend of May 14-16 in Elon, NC. Not only is this a great music event, but it is a charitable one too. With the gathering of such like minded people and the power of music to do GOOD, proceeds from the festival will be donated to the American Cancer Society and designated for Cancer Research.

This year's incredible line up has some of the best touring acts, each with their own original flair, currently in the Jam Groove Scene, including:

The Code Talkers Featuring Col. Bruce Hampton, Barefoot Manner, Signal Path, Jeff Austin (YMSB)Tishamingo, Transcendental Hayride, Willie And Me, Guta, Seth Yacovone Band, Perpetual Groove, Moonshine Still, ULU, Capt. Soular Cat, Kinetic, The Avett Brothers, Coon Phat Gravy, and Tea Leaf Green, Mac and Juice, Benny Galloway, and Kate Gallaway, plus more bands and information coming soon~!~

Festival attendees will enjoy 3 days of camping on scenic land, enjoying great music and food as well as “original” arts and crafts vendors. There will be two stages for bands, Main and Acoustic, with performances starting mid-afternoon Friday and ending at Sunday at 5:00pm. There will be late night shows Friday and Saturday going on until 2:30am. In addition to these stages there will be a drum circle area and plenty of places to inspire impromptu acoustic music gatherings. Innova Disc Golf will be setting up an 18-hole disc golf course that will wind through this scenic land for the weekend’s festivities and a commemorative, professional golf disc will be given to the first 3000 attendees to the festival