The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The color of the forum boat changed!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 7:44 pm 
now, where's the dates & line up????? :lol: :D :o :D :wink: :wink:

i can't wait to get on the boat again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 8:14 pm 
DUDE bahamas again??!! BOOOO! i thought we were going somewhere different this time? and that it was going to be longer?!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 8:28 pm 
Whatever, hater... Bahamas sounds good to me. If last years' boat just floated around in circles, I'd have been pleased.

Where did you hear the destination? Its not on the site when I open it?

Post subject: yeah, whatever...
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 10:24 pm 
unless the special guests include Chris Stilwell, Zak Najor, Elgin Park, Warren Haynes, Drew Emmit, Michael Kang, Mike Gordon, and Phil Lesh, I think I may have to sit this one out. Freeport is a rock. Seriously, Grand Bahama is NOT the nicest island in the Bahamas. In fact, I'd call it the worst. Calling it a rock is being nice. Jacksonville? That's Florida's armpit. And what about the pricing? I thought we book early we get a good rate. It looks like the prices have gone up?? I really do remember that things would work differently this time - this time, the people who booked early get the discounts rather than those booking late getting the discounts. I don't see anything about a "graduated pricing schedule" this year... the boat looks A LOT NICER. That's something. BUT I'll pay just as much and get less of a cabin this time. lessee... more money, similar lineup, freeport.... yawn. Not as exciting as hoped. Was really hoping for something that made me say hell YEAH that's worth it... sorry, didn't see that this time. don't know how I'll answer the phone when madison house calls. maybe with a request for a refund... maybe with a request for a cheap room... either way, it won't be *too* enthusiastic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 10:36 pm 
mofro again? :(

sorry to make this the negative/hater thread but really, mofro again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 10:47 pm 
i like mofro.

hope the TBAs bring back the biscuits and particle! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 12:11 am 

Anonymous wrote:
If last years' boat just floated around in circles, I'd have been pleased.

we did, when we were outside of keywest comming form the bahamas on the first cruise anyways.

and i def agree, doesnt look like anything has changed, besides the boat, and the lineup looks to be 50% of what last year was. and i would think that if they were gonna hve biscuits they would announce it, they brought a good chunk of revenue for the boat last year. i wont be doing it this year, the only thing on the lineuo that would excite me is Karl, and that is not enough by far. hope you guys can fill the boat this year, and i hope people dont get fucked for cash like i did :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 11:49 am 
Reggie Watts rocks my face off - don't hate on MOFRO!

Where's Michael Franti at? Come back to Jamcruise, the kids love you here!